Part 20 - Wrong Car

Dagger / Van Helsing

Jayden drove Ashton home and then he drove home

Jayden drove Ashton home and then he drove home. He saw a 2018 chevrolet corvette zr1

Jayden took a deep breath and parked in his driveway and got out

Jayden took a deep breath and parked in his driveway and got out. He walked inside and saw a man Absolutely covered in tattoos sitting on his couch.

Jayden walked over to him and said "Dagger?"

Dagger looked up at him and nodded his head. Jayden stood their awkwardly and Dagger stood up and said "Its done."

Jayden nodded his head and said "Let me go get the cash."

Dagger nodded his head and Jayden walked away. Dagger looked around their house and he went onto his phone. He was checking his house security cameras, making sure his daughter was okay.

Jayden came back out with a thick envelope and handed it to him. Dagger put his phone in his pocket and grabbed the envelope, he started counting and said "20,000. Perfect."

Jayden nodded his head and Dagger said "Why'd you want this guy hurt."

Jayden said "He beat up someone close to me, for kissing Aniyah.. I guess the guy wanted her, and.. I wasn't going to let that happen."

Dagger said "I understand. You call me if you need me again."

Jayden said "Alright."

Dagger walked to the front door and opened it and looked at Jayden and said "Also.." Jayden looked at him and Dagger said "Be careful. If you came to me to deal with this guy.. then he's very powerful. Watch Aniyah." Then left the house.

Jayden walked over and closed the front door and locked it, he went onto his phone and called Aniyah, the call went straight to voicemail and he said "I want you home. I'll explain later."

After a few hours Aniyah hasn't called back, or even read his texts. Johna walked into the room and said "What did you do."

Jayden said "What?"

Johna said "I got call, that a car.. in MY name needs to come get looked at."

Jayden said "I didn't do anything.."