Part 93 - The Party

Mulai dari awal

Kaiden said "Uh no. It's good. Too good."

Aniyah raised an eyebrow and said "You want me to change because I look good?"

Kaiden said "Can you get naked?"

Aniyah rolled her eyes with a laugh and said "Come on weirdo." And grabbed his hand and pulled him out.

Kaiden looked down at her ass and said "God damn.. you're so fucking sexy."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden opened the passenger door for her and she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed the door and quickly got into the drivers seat and started driving to the party.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked out front and it was packed, cars we're down the street and you could hear the music from outside and the lights we're flashing.

Aniyah and Kaiden got out and walked inside together. Aniyah saw Mason, Jax, and Kale standing by some other people from school and Aniyah and Kaiden walked over and Kaiden said "Nice place."

Aniyah said "So, where's this girl Mason?"

Mason pointed to a girl at the drink table and Aniyah smiled and said "She's hot."

Mason said "Agreed."

She walked over and she said "Hi! My name is Amanda"

Aniyah smiled and said "Aniyah."

Amanda said "Ohh, I've heard about you. You're dating Kaiden."

Aniyah grabbed Kaiden's hand and said "Yes I am."

Kaiden smiled and Amanda said "Mason let's dance."

Mason nodded his head and they walked over to where many other people were dancing and started dancing with each other. Aniyah looked up at Kaiden and said "I'm gonna go get a drink."

Kaiden said "Alright baby"

Aniyah walked over to the drink table and filled up a cup and Luca walked over, Aniyah's ex boyfriend. Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "Oh you."

Luca laughed and said "I honestly didn't know you we're over here. I came to get a drink."

Aniyah said "Well, they are all yours."

Luca said "Before you go.. you still dating that scary looking dude?"

Aniyah said "Yes."

Aniyah grabbed her cup and walked away and Luca watched her walk away while staring at her ass and said "Damn.."

Aniyah walked up to Kaiden and she smiled and Kaiden said "You okay?"

Aniyah said "Yes I'm good."

Kaiden smiled and wrapped his arm around her and Dillion walked in with Ryan and Kaiden looked at him and then at Kale and said "Guess he switched after our chat."

Aniyah looked at Dillion and he checked her out and winked at her and Aniyah said "Guess he didn't learn either" and then looked up at Kaiden.

Kaiden said "He'll learn, when he can't breathe."

Aniyah said "You being so protective is so hot."

Kaiden smirked and said "Thank you"

Dillion walked past them and his hand lightly touched Aniyah's ass and Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "I really just wanna break his hand."

Kaiden laughed and said "He'll get what's coming soon. You just wait"

Aniyah smiled and said "Alright."

She took a drink of her drink and Kaiden looked around and he said "I'm gonna look around."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and walked away. The boys followed him and Aniyah took another drink and Dillion walked over and said "Hey."

Aniyah rolled her eyes and Dillion said "Why don't you like me."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Because you're a fuckboy? Because you won't stop being some sexual freak towards me."

Dillion smiled and said "I apologize. I won't do it again."

Aniyah nodded her head and looked away and Dillion smirked and said "I am sorry."

Aniyah said "Awesome" in a sarcastic tone.

Dillion sighed and said "Aniyah. It's just hard to control myself around you, but I promise I will stop."

Aniyah looked at him and Dillion said "I am truly sorry."

Aniyah said "Thank you."

Dillion smiled and said "So. Got any hot single friends?"

Aniyah laughed and said "I wouldn't say I have single friends."

Dillion said "Damn."

Aniyah said "Just walk around, I bet some girl will check you out."

Dillion said "Good idea. Thanks" then walked away.

Aniyah walked over to a cooler and grabbed a bottle out and opened it and started drinking it. She walked over to a crowded area and said "Hey Polly"

Polly smiled and said "Aniyah! Wow! How's your new school?"

Aniyah said "It's school."

Polly laughed and said "Cameron is here."

Aniyah said "Cameron? Is here..."

Polly said "Mhmmm.. You used to sweat him so much."

Aniyah laughed and said "Well. Can you blame me?"

Polly laughed and said "Nope"

Aniyah smiled and said "Been awhile since I've seen him."

Polly said "I bet when you do, all those crushey feelings will come back."

Aniyah laughed and said "I have a boy-" Polly grabbed her arm and said "Let's dance"

Aniyah laughed and said "Alright"

Polly pulled her into the crowd and they started dancing with each other and Aniyah took a huge drink out of her bottle and handed it to Polly and they started drinking.

After a few minutes they both we're already completely drunk and Aniyah said "I need too pee, I'll see you around"

Polly nodded her head and Aniyah walked away and she walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom and did her business, she then flushed and washed her hands and looked in the mirror. Aniyah looked in the mirror and fixed her hair and then set sat down on the tub rim and placed her head in her palms because her head was spinning.

End of Part Nintey-Three