OUT- troduction.

Now do you under stand why I wrote it as IN— TRODUCTION. Because you were coming INto the story. Now you are going OUT of the story. Hahaha.😌

Anyway...

The finally conclusion to GERDA.

And there you have it. The story of the princess who was a witch.

Did she live happily ever after? We do not know. But she did get her true love back.

Arigan was saved and the Queen of the Evil witches was defeated. The bad Witches never returned and the good witches did.

White Jack was found in the small house later. He was alive but weak. He was taken back to the castle where King Patrollo look good care of him as if he was Cabel.

Councilor Lafey was busying visiting castles and kingdoms with her new two fellow Councilors who were witches. She didn't have magic but she was tough as nails. Garry never left her heart. He always told her what to do. He also encouraged her. Lafey never fell in love again. She was already in love with the voice in her.

As for Nanny Powrell, she died soon due to old age leaving behind a son for her new husband, Michael. They were both sad, yes, but they later had so fun.

So ladies and gentlemen, I don't know about you. But I am pretty satisfied with the story.

Because at the End, Love conquered all....

                       The End.