Twenty Eight : "Cheerful, Talented, And Beautiful... "

See any mistake, point it out in the comments section. Please do.

  Nanny Powrell found Gerda and Lafey later. She was very angry and pissed off that Gerda had made her walk about with Mike in the house. Patrollo came later and Nanny Powrell was shocked to see them. She even asked how they were still alive. Patrollo and Lafey later ran back to the shop to tell their mistress that they couldn't catch the thief and that they were taking a walk.

They later met in Nanny Powrell's house. Mike was dozing on an arm chair when they all came in. Gerda tried to hide her smile. Lafey smiled. Nanny Powrell turned to them and hissed quietly : "Do you really blame him?"

After a light tap on the shoulder, Mike woke up smiling. "Ms Powrell, you are back. Kept me waiting. And who are these people?"

Nanny Powrell kissed him lightly. "Never mind them. Sorry for keeping you waiting."

He kissed her back. "It's alright."

Lafey and Gerda squeezed their faces. "Eww."

Nanny Powrell turned and shot them a glare.

They looked at each other and said, "We mean, aww."

"Much better." Mike smiled widely. "So, are you going for the Princess's funeral?"

All eyes were on Gerda, I mean,  expect Mike. She sighed and bowed her head in silence. So Nanny Powrell went on: "Yes. Will you escort me please?"

He kissed her hand and said; "Do pigs oink?"

"Yes."

"Do whales swim?"

"Yes." Nanny Powrell said, waiting for him to get to the point.

"Do monkeys climb trees?"

"Yes." Nanny Powrell , Gerda and Lafey answered impatiently.

"Do humans scratch their butts?"

"YES!!" They shouted angrily.

"Wait, what?" Patrollo asked.

"Do lions —"

"Get to the point, Mike!" They snapped.

"The point is," Mike said. "I will come with you."

"Took you long enough." Lafey said, getting a poke in the ribs from Gerda.

"See you tomorrow." He walked out the door, dropping a pat on Gerda's shoulder. Gerda groaned when he was gone, his hands were so heavy.

"So how did you two escape from jail?" Nanny Powrell asked, waving her hands over the table in the room and food appeared.

"Oh, seriously. Now you do that?" Gerda said, running to take her seat.

"How are you still hungry? You just had two bowls of meat and two big goblets of wine and yet you are still hungry?" Patrollo asked taking his seat.

"And you sucked your mom's two breast till they were dried and yet you are still eating." Gerda said, eating bread.

"Anyway," Lafey said, taking her seat. "I and Patrollo stole the keys from the guard's waist and ran out. Queen Elizabeth was trying to kill us but this necklace that my aunts gave me was protecting us."