Forty Two : Back... But Different!

This is it, guys. The End. Do you miss our four heroes already? Me too. 😥😖🤧😢

May 12 2019

NEW YORK CITY

Super star Caleb came out of his limo with cameras flashing and girls screaming with joy. He was wearing an expensive rear suit and some glass. He also had ear phones on to block out the noise. His hands were in his pockets as his bodyguards led him to his house. It was a mansion. The house could also be called a castle. It had everything. Chefs, maids, whores, guards, a swimming pool, a golf cart course, a big library for comic books, a room for action figures only, a room for his clothes, a room for security footages, a room for videogames and a room that had six secret passage ways. It was called his bedroom.

But he was cold and ruthless. Today as he walked on the red carpet to his home, a high school girl managed to sneak past the guards. She had a cake from which her mother had baked for Him. She was huge fan of his music and films. Caleb stopped walking and stared at this girl.

The girl greeted him shyly and offered him the cake. "Here. My mother baked this for you. She says she loves you ad what you do. Please feel free to come to our shop." She smiled sweetly, avoiding his eyes.

Caleb removed his earpiece and gestured for a guard to come. He gave the guard his earpiece and coat. Then Caleb looked at the girl.

And slapped her!

The cake fell from her hands and unto the red carpet. The crowd gasped and begun to whisper. Caleb noticed this ,of course and grabbed her hair and addressed the shock audience. "This is what you get when you try to insult me. Do you think I don't have food? Why would I want anything from a lowlife like you?"

The girl was struggling and pleading. Her eyes were wide with fear. "Please let me go. I'm sorry. I won't ever-"

"You are sorry?"

The girl nodded. "Well, if you are so sorry, bend down and eat that cake off the carpet." He pushed the girl to her knees. The girl looked at him in tears. "Please have mercy!"

"I said," Caleb said, loosing patience, "DO IT!!" He slapped her again. She held her cheek and quickly bent down. Then she begun to eat the cake straight from the ground. Caleb looked down and begun to smile.

"Perfect..." He smiled wider.

SLAM!! His stepmother slapped him hard across the face. She pointed at the TV where Caleb tells the school girl to eat her cake off the floor. "What is the meaning of this? You can't just go around, harassing people and abusing them. Don't use them like your toys."

Caleb, hands in pockets, removed his right hand and touched his cheek smiling. "I shouldn't use people? You married my father because of money! You just wanted fame and money! And now you tell me what to do?"

"You little-"

"Don't touch my son." A voice came from the entrance of the sitting room. It was his father, James and he was smoking his pipe. "Don't you ever lay your hands on my son again." James was an old man. He had the heart of a devil and was a billionaire. Caleb was a millionaire. But soon he would receive his father's properties and that would move him to the next level.

"Isn't it true, Lana?" James asked. He blew out a heavy cloud of smoke.

"I told you not to be smoking in the -" She was cut off by him as he snapped at her.

"Answer me, you stupid woman." He said with disgust. "You left all those fresh men out there for an old thing like me?" He chuckled and turned away. "Go pack your things. You leave tomorrow morning."