Crazy Valkyrie Day

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): (You really think so?)

Ren: (Y/N), I've known Nora since she was eight. Trust me. I know.

You slowly started to form a smile and Ren returned that smile. You then offered him a fist bump and Ren accepted and returned it. After Nora returned, you thought over act after act on how to do this. Finally, you sighed and decided to conduct the plan you had in mind. Once the studying was up, you grabbed Nora's shoulder and stopped her.

Nora: (Y/N), what's up?

You took out a sheet of paper and wrote on it and handed it to Nora.

(Y/N): (I was wondering if you wanted to go down to Jay's for some lunch?)

Nora: Jay's? Sure, I love that place!

Nora grabbed your hand and together, you both ran out and down towards Vale to got to Jay's. The two of you enjoyed the simple walk down the street with one another and Constantly kept having the time of your life. And after learning that Ren and Nora weren't a thing, you felt like you ruled the world.

The two of you walked into the small burger joint and took a seat at a nearby booth. The Nora got your orders and you both sat down in a bit of awkward silence.

Nora: So...how are you?

You gave a thumbs up and gestured over towards Nora for her answer.

Nora: Just Dandy. Hey, have I ever told about that one time Ren and I made Ursa skin rugs?

You gave two thumbs up. Nora groaned a bit in disappointment until her face rose again and she gained a cheerly look.

Nora: Hey! How about you and I do that after this?! We can make a great deal on those rugs, it's all a matter of getting into the Emerald Forrest and going from there.

You nodded in agreement and got a kick out of seeing Nora's overjoyed face. Then, a server came over with your orders.

Server: Alright. One Triple Stacked Meat Lug with extra cheese and ketchup for the lady. And for the boyfriend, another Triple Stacked. You two have a lovely time with us.

The server walked off and both you and Nora had blushes on your faces from the mention of the title of "boyfriend". From there, the two of you looked at one another in a bit of an awkward light and ate in silence. While you wanted nothing more than to be Nora's boyfriend, not was not the time for that.

Finally, the two of you then decided to leave the place, pay in full and walked back down the streets of Vale. While the two of you weren't going for anything crazy, it just seemed more awkward than usual. That was, until Nora coughed again and got your attention.

Nora: You still want to go and hunt some Ursa?

You nodded and the two of you took off towards the Emerald Forrest. While in there, you two hacked and slashed away at enemies left and right. A couple of Beowolves here and there, but nothing you two couldn't handle. After around a hour of fighting later, the two of you found a cave. Nora looked directly down towards it and smirked.

Nora: Thinking what I'm thinking?

You shook your head no. Nora smirked and aimed her grenade launcher into the cave. A few seconds later, an explosion went off and a roar was heard. She smiled at you and you began to hear the rumbling from inside. You slowly began to back up and Nora stood at the entrance of the cave.

Nora: Ready?!

You shook your head and then the cave burst open and a Death Stalker emerged. It brought it's pincer down towards Nora and she back stepped constantly while the scorpion got closer and closer to her. As the fourth claw strike came towards her, Nora raised a hand and grabbed the Death Stalker's claw. She rolled over the claw and slammed her fist into the head of the scorpion. She then punched threw of it's eyes in succession and grabbed a tooth from the Grimm and ripped it off.

She took the took and jabbed it into another eye before punching it as well. Nora leapt up onto the back of the Death Stalker and fully activated her semblance, ran to the tail and ripped it off. She leapt forward and slammed in across some more Grimm. She rolled along the back of another Beowolf and kicked another Beowolf in the face before she punched the first in the back and killed it.

The Death Stalker, enraged, turned to attack her but you leapt onto it and stabbed one of it's eyes. You began to punch it's sides and were able to get it to turn it onto its side. Nora swung her hammer and hit the bottom of the Death Stalker and launched it back. You removed your sword and stabbed it into the back of the Death Stalker, and threw it back towards a cliff.

You and Nora looked at one another and ran towards the Grimm. You both ran forward and knocked the Death Stalker's stomach and launched the beast out and across the lands to its death.

Nora: We did it!

Nora jumped up and wrapped her arms around you. You slowly put your arms around her as well and hugged together. Nora then removed herself from you and kissed you. You eagerly returned the kiss and together, returned all the passion back to Nora. The two of you broke the kiss and Nora slowly back away.

Nora: S-Sorry. It's just that-I really REALLY like you and I could never tell you and-

You silenced her with a kiss and together knew, that was one of those perfect days.