Chapter 27 - The Fraternity Party

Start from the beginning

Sarah gets some breaks to drink something to hydrate herself and to rest a little while I'm tireless dancing for three hours in a row now.

When Sarah comes back from one of her breaks, I start to dance in a very sensual and provocative way around her. She's visibly surprised, as I know her interest in me but I don't have this type of interest on her. I'm not into girls, while Sarah likes both: boys and girls. I whisper in her ear.

Khawla: Have you ever kissed a girl?

Well, of course, she does! Why am I asking it? Sarah is stunned. She isn't sure if she has listened well what I've asked her or if she has understood what I mean. I decided to be clearer, and I ask her again.

Khawla: Have you ever kissed another girl to tease a guy?

Now she understands what I mean. She shakes her head in a no, at least, a no to tease a guy.

Khawla: Follow my movements.

Sarah nods agreeing with my proposal, as she's also a little bit high because of the alcohol and she wants to have loads of fun, just like me.

We're dancing provocatively, attracting all male eyes. We dance rubbing our bodies, making sensual movements, swinging teasingly. And we're laughing so much as we can notice how the guys around are staring at us, devouring us with their eyes. This power that we're having on them is making us dancing more daring in our movements.

I also can see Drogo's fierce eyes in Sarah. He's devouring her. I smile happily. It seems I'm a well succeed Cupid.

I spot Loan in the middle of the crowd. He just comes downstairs from his room in the Fraternity. When Loan sees me, I can see his eyes glowing, and he approaches the dance floor with his womanizer smile. He's a predator, and he wants me to be his prey, since that very first kiss in the cafeteria. He has a feral look what is a massage into my hurt ego, after being ditched by two sublime males. I give Loan my best smile. He'll be my prey tonight and not the other way around.

I wink at Sarah. She understands that it's the moment to put fuel in the pyre to set the place on fire. And we start kissing each other in a wet and provocative way while we keep dancing. I can see, by the corner of my eyes, Drogo and Loan burning in desire. It seems my Machiavelli plan is working. I love being such a bad girl, and it seems I'm not out of shape after all.

Drogo, Loan and one of his friend join us on the dance floor and start dancing with us. Loan and his friend flirt with me while Drogo flirts with Sarah. I see that Sarah is very receptive to Drogo's attempts. It seems that I'm such a bad influencer. Yeah! I knew I could do it!

I stay on the dance floor with Loan and his friend. I'm dancing hallucinated, swinging my hips provocatively and they're trying to accompany my rhythm. I can feel how I'm making them crazy. Then, Loan comes closer and grabs my buttocks hard with his big strong hands drawing me against his pelvis while we dance, and his friend sandwiches me from my back. I want to tease them more, and I whisper in Loan's ear.

Khawla: Can you put your hands a little bit up, please?

Loan: Your wish is my command.

Khawla: Can you give me some space?

Friend: Sure.

We three are dancing in a meat triangle.

After a while, Loan pushes me by my hand through the crowd till an empty quiet corner followed close by his friend. And, also, Drogo grabs Sarah by her hand and disappears in the middle of the crowd in a blink of an eye. No one can see them together, or they'll be targeted by the gossipers because the Bartholys and the Osbornes are enemies, just like Romeo and Juliet families, and I really hope it doesn't finish in a tragedy! Or they'll be more two ghosts to haunt me...

In the empty quite corner, Loan draws me against his muscular torso while he presses me against his buddy's body. Loan seizes my mouth with a passionate demanding kiss full of increasing desire. His hands grab my hips harshly. His friend kisses my neck and caresses my breasts over my dress. I slip my hands under Loan's T-shirt and caress his well-shaped abs making him let out a small groan, and I rub my behind against his friend pelvis teasingly.

Then, Loan pushes me against the wall. Now, both men are in front of me and slide their mouths through my cleavage, and pull my breasts out of my dress neckline, starting suckling and nibbling my nipples while caressing my buttocks, each one in each side. I let out moans of pleasure swinging my hips, showing how I'm enjoying it, what only increases the desire of both. My hands touch the muscular abs of them under their T-shirt. Then, I slide my hands to their V. We're on fire!

Well, I'm feeling a little bit hotter than I supposed to be. I think I'm overheating...

Samantha finds Loan, his friend and me kissing and touching each other with passion at the isolated corner. It seems that she has a compass that she can detect where Loan is wherever he is! Especially if he's with any other girl!

Samantha is completely angry. I think she would jump in my jugular if she were a vampire because she's with a murderous look at me. She shouts his name almost crying.

Samantha: LOAN!

Loan stiffs all his muscles in the spot and stops caressing my butts and moves his face from my breast. His friend also stops for now. Loan is wholly uncomfortable and embarrassed in being caught red-handed by his girlfriend. I put my breasts inside my dress, recomposing myself and my eyes move from Loan to Samantha, back to Loan and again to Samantha. I let out a small resigned sigh, and shrug going away letting these two to understand each other. I don't want to spoil my night with these two lost causes! 

I grab one more cocktail and go to the dance floor to dance more because I want to have fun!

Short after, I can see Loan, his friend, and Samantha going upstairs, to the Fraternity's rooms. She doesn't seem to be happy at all, and I would say that her eyes are wet. It looks like that she is being forced to have a threesome...

I'm dancing, but I start to feel a little bit unwell, and I'm getting even hotter, so, I decided to go out of the Fraternity to cool down a little and get some fresh air. I walk staggering to a safe distance where I can't be seen, and the music almost fades completely, but I decide to keep walking a little bit farther when I bump into Sebastian. He's berserk!