Chapter 27 - The Fraternity Party

Start from the beginning

Drogo: Yes.

Khawla: I think she can be hot. If you know what I mean...

I wink at him, but he's stubborn with the old rivalry.

Drogo: I know what you're trying to do, little thing. Just stop it. She's an Osborne. It'll never happen!

Khawla: Can't you forget her surname just for one night?

Drogo: Little thing, as always, you're searching for trouble.

I laugh and add in an ironic tone teasingly.

Khawla: And you're an angel! Oh, well! Drogo is running from trouble! I think the hell has frozen over!

Drogo smirks. I think I'm using the right line of argument to convince him. Then, I have to convince Sarah, and it'll be a long way to go...

Khawla: Come on, Drogo! You think she's pretty and you like trouble! Perfect match, huh?

Drogo is pondering the possibilities but doesn't answer me. He drives the rest of the way in silence with a pensive face. I think my arguments are winning and Sarah would be able to satisfy her curiosity.

***

I enter into the Fraternity with Drogo. The party is already in full swing. He goes to one side, and I go to the other. I spot Sarah in the middle of the dance floor dancing with her girlfriends. She is having so much fun! Sarah dances nicely and gracefully. She has control over all her muscles and moves them harmonically. I don't go to join her. Not just yet.

I sit at the bar counter and take a cocktail. I drink it slowly in small sips while observing my surrounds. Many couples around, some guys flirting with some girls that are very receptive to their attempts. I take another cocktail. I can't spot Loan or Samantha. I hope it's a good omen. Or they're doing something else in the Fraternity's rooms.

Sarah comes to join me at the counter and takes one cocktail.

Sarah: I'm glad you came! Come on! Let's dance!

Khawla: In a while. Now, I'm getting used to the environment. I like to observe...

Well, I can't tell her that I love to watch, like a predator, to find a prey to satisfy my lusts. I'm a druidess, and let's say that my favorite rituals are the fertilities ones... And it'll help me to regain my self-confidence after being ditched twice in less than 24 hours by two perfect male specimens.

I take another cocktail, and we make a toast. I think the time is now to enter into the subject. I'll try to convince Sarah to give a chance to Drogo, just for one night, of course.

Khawla: Sarah, I know you're very curious to know how it's to have... huh... fun with a vampire. Give a chance to Drogo tonight.

Sarah is stunned and gets angry with my proposal. It'll be hard to convince her to overcome the centuries of rivalry between the Bartholys and the Osbornes, but I hope the alcohol can help me undermine her resistance tonight. I want to play Cupid to forget my broken heart. And also, I think Drogo and Sarah would make a cute couple.

Sarah: Khawla! No way! He's a Bartholy!

Khawla: Forget that he's a Bartholy. Only for tonight...

I wink maliciously at her and Sarah blushes while drinking her cocktail to disguise her embarrassment. I know how she was looking at Drogo at the other night, imagining all the debaucheries he can do with her on the bed.