Ch. 16 The Emotional Laceration of an American Girl.

Lil Recap for ya. She went upstairs, her dad had blood all over his hands, some girl was on the floor, and Lita backed up into a wall. Got it? Does that jog some memories? Hopefully cause here we go!

**********

Lita's POV

I backed up into the wall and put a hand over my mouth. Some girl's blood is all over my rug. When I really looked at the girl I noticed that she was a woman. She had womanly features and looked to be in her late 20s. Maybe 29...barely 30. She had bloody, tangled blonde hair and a nice body. She was a short lady but everyone's short these days. For the life of me I couldn't figure out who this was. "Dad who is this," I asked. He looked around the room and then locked his eyes on mine. "Lita...you shouldn't have seen this," he said. How could I not see this!? It's my room. "Dad who the fuck is this," I demanded. He looked like he was getting mad so I just stared at him. What has he done?

How am I going to explain this to the police?! Um 911 I'm sorry but my dad murdered some woman that I don't know in my room. I wasn't home because I just came back from being raped. Thanks for understanding! I don't think so. I need a plan. No we need a plan. What am I going ot do?! No college is going to want a messed up kid whose father murdered someone in their room! Should I even call the police? We can't just leave her here! She might still be alive! "Lalita," dad exclaimed.

"Go downstairs and start the car," he said. I stared at him. Has he gone insane? We have to help this lady! "Dad we should call an ambulance," I said. Dad smiled and walked closer to me. "Your right angel," he said caressing my face. His blood is dripping from his hands. Then he slapped my face. My head turned to the side and it was stinging. "Why the fuck would we do that?! Do you want me to go to jail!? Huh," he demanded and kicked my leg. I fell on the floor and he leaned over me. "I killed that bitch with my bare hands. How hard do you think it would be for me," he asked. I started to cry. Is he finally going to kill me?

"Get up and go start the car. I won't repeat myself," he said and I slowly crawled out the room. What am I going to do? We have to get this lady some help but it's her or me. I picked up the keys and made my way to the car. What the hell am I doing? I should be helping the lady! I put the keys in the ignition and slowly walked to the passenger side. Even though my mind was saying one thing, my body was focused on another. It was focused on me surviving. I knew what I'd have to do to make sure that happens.

I sat down and put my seatbelt on. I can't die in a car crash. How pathetic would that be? Dad came out of the house but I refused to look at him. He opened the trunk and threw something in the back. I heard him close the trunk and walk towards the driver's side. I was scared out of my mind but I knew that wouldn't help. Just do as you're told Lita and things will work out. He got in and hit the gas.

I looked at him through the corner of my eye and saw him staring at the road. He was mumbling something but I couldn't make it out. Even if I die I need to know. "Dad...who is that," I asked. "That was your fucking godmother," he said. My godmother? I didn't even know I had one. How did she find me? Did mom tell her where I was? "Did she try to break in," I worded carefully. I noticed him grip the wheel tighter. "No. She saw your stupid dried blood on the carpet. You bleed to damn much," he said and punched my jaw. I wanted to cry but knew that would only make it worse.

"But...she had my locket on," I said. The car came to a red light and I started to brace myself for the pain. "You know what? She has one on her fucking neck, your bitch of a mother has one, and so do you. I guess you fit in perfectly since you're a slut," he said. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him. "Your fucking godmother tried to take you from me. Why she would want your sorry ass I don't know but your mine. I'm not losing you as soon as I started making money off of you. Oh no you're too valuable," he said and rubbed my leg. I felt tears run down my face. I couldn't help it.

Luckily the light changed and he released his hold on me. He started driving. Where are we going? I looked out the window and noticed that we were on Alexi's street. Oh my god what is he gonna do? He parked the car outside of Alexi's place and then grabbed my neck. He started to strangle me and I felt the air escape me. "You're gonna sit here and be quiet. If anyone tries to follow me, distract them. Got it slut," he demanded. I nodded and he smiled. He loosened his grip slightly and then forced his tongue down my throat. I tried to scream but it was no use. He just got more aggressive.

He rubbed me up with his other hand and continued to kiss me. I don't want him to touch me. Please jut stop. He pulled back and drool was hanging out of our mouths. He smirked at me and then slapped me. "Get more into it next time. I know you loved it," he said and jumped out of the car. He got something out of the trunk and walked behind the warehouse. It was a black trashbag. Please don't let the body be in there. Before turning the corner he looked at me. It was a look that pierced my flesh and reached my inner soul. He turned the corner and I stared at where he used to be.

How could he do this to me? I'm his daughter! I should be his world. His entire life and more. I just can't believe it. The window was open slightly so I heard a shredding noise. I also heard some screams. What the hell is dad doing? I looked around nervously and saw a man sitting on his porch. He was staring at me and licked his lips. Oh no. Please don't let me have to do something to him. He was tall, Latino, and had corn rolls. He walked my way and I jumped out of the car. He can't come any closer. I met him closer to his side of the street.

"Hey sweetheart. Are you one of Alexi's girls," he asked. I shuddered. Protect dad and I'm protected. "Maybe. What's it too ya," I asked. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You're a cutie. Give me a bj," he said. I stared at him shocked because he looked serious. "Excuse me," I asked. He pulled out his wallet and handed me a ten. "Here. Now get to work," he said. I wanted to slap him or kick him where it hurts but my dad will kill me. I took a deep breath and swallowed my pride. I took the ten and kneeled. I went to work.

He pushed my head closer to his member and I gagged through the tears. I can't live this life? Is this all I'm worth? Ten bucks? When did I get so cheap and slutty? I just kept seeing my dad. What would he do to me if I don't finish this? The guy released in me and I spit it out. "Thanks bitch," he said and walked back into his house. I was still kneeling but my vision was blurry. I don't want to live like this. Someone please help me. I got up slowly and walked back to the car. As soon as I got in, dad turned the corner. He jogged to the car and hit the gas when he got in.

We drove in silence and that was worse than the cursing. This way I never know what he's thinking. Is he feeling guilty? He should be! He shredded some lady alive! We got home and he got out of the car. I still can't believe that I helped my dad kill someone. "Lita get out of the car. Clean that mess up I your room and go to school tomorrow. Don't do anything stupid," he said and walked into the house. I'm still living in your house dad. It's too late.

*******************

I collapsed on the bed. Finished. I cleaned the carpet and walls. Now you can't see it unless you're looking for it. I'll clean it up more after school. I reached under my pillow and looked at the scholarship book Ms. Jones gave me. I flipped through it idly. Most of these scholarships I know about. Wait...what's this? I have to turn in a three page essay on the topic-How important is Education in My Life. If I win, the local law firm will pay for four years of Harvard Law School. Is this real?

Me a lawyer? Yeah right. I don't have the grades for that. I stared at the book and drifted to sleep. Maybe...maybe I'll take a chance.

****************

Alright! I know it's a little short but oh well. I need a nap and I really have to think about what I want to happen next. How was it?