Chapter 44-Epilogue

Yes, this is the final chapter for Falling For The Good Boy.

Writing this has been an amazing journey for me, I thought that I'd write this in a type of venting journal thingy, just to get all of my thoughts out of my head but it's turned into so much more. I started writing this for me, and only me, hoping to gain something as I went. Now, I'm still writing for me, but it's not only me anymore. It's all of you guys, too. I can't thank you guys enough for all of the love and support.

I never believed that I'd get one hundred reads, ant now I have fourteen thousand. It's so amazing. I can't thank you guys enough for supporting me, I couldn't have made it through this book without you.

Through all of the blood sweat and tears, we pushed through to the end. And although you may not like it, I wanted to keep the story realistic. I might post an authors note explaining my reasons behind the events that I made happen. Would you guys like that?

Anyway, thank you again, SO MUCH for pushing through with me and supporting me, it's meant so much and I hope to keep your support through my new book.

* * * * * *

I decided to give you guys options of songs to play for this chapter because there was so many that I believed applied here. 

Over by Johnnyswim

Holding on and Letting go by Ross Copperman

Sad Beautiful Tragic by Taylor Swift

In My Veins by Andrew Belle

This Time by John Legend

Last Kiss by Taylor Swift

Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars

Thank you SO much for all of your love and support.

* * * * * *

~Five years later~

He bent down in front of me, on one knee, and held out a tiny, black velvet box. The top was propped open and a shining diamond stared back at me.

"What are you do-"

"Raelene Ammerman," he started, "I know I've never treated you how I should have, but I do know that I have loved you from the first day I saw you. I now know that it takes a lot for you to say you love someone, but I can not be more thankful that I get to hear those words every day. I'd love to hear them for the rest of my life, so will you do me the honor of letting me become your husband?"

It was impossible to say no to him.

"Yes, of course!" I threw my arms around his neck and he hugged me back tightly.

"You still need to put the ring on," he laughed and I pulled away. Both of our hands were shaking terribly and it took a few tries to get the ring on my finger.

I held my hand up so the candlelight from the table hit it just right and it shone like the diamond it was.

"Oh my God," I murmured.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I kept my eyes on the ring, my words faint.

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked me. I nodded but didn't let my eyes move from the diamond on my finger. I felt his fingers wrap around my arm gently and tug. I stood up, grabbed my purse and followed my new fiance out to the car. He opened the door and helped me get in.