Chapter 36

Over 5K reads! AHH! Thank you so much for reaching FFTGB! :)

Please play Tove Lo's 'Habits/Stay High' for the first half of this chapter. 

* * * * * *

I started swaying my hips, hoping that someone would come and dance with me. It didn't really matter if I danced alone or not, I was here to have a good time. My drink was half gone by the time I felt someone's hands on my hips.

I didn't turn around to see who it was, but my nearly drunken mind was making me think it was Blake. In all honesty, that was what kept me dancing with the stranger. I closed my eyes and swayed my hips with the strangers.

"Rae!" I opened my eyes and saw Austin standing in front of me.

"Get away from her," Austin demanded to the man behind me. I finally turned around to take in the guy I had been dancing with.

He wasn't ugly, not the most handsome guy but his deep brown eyes and matching hair suited him nicely. He was scrawnier than I'd usually pick them, but that was fine. My head was fuzzy and I think I saw him as better looking than he really was.

"Austin, get outta here," I slurred, hooking my arms around the strangers neck and I continued my dancing.

I turned my head to see Austin storming off, but he took a seat at the bar. I was clearly in his line of sight. Austin pulled a phone- my phone- out of his pocket and held it to his ear. Someone was probably calling me.

I threw my head back and poured the rest of my drink down my throat. I can't remember what I did with it, but the empty glass was gone from my hands the instant a new song started up.

I turned back around so my back was facing the stranger. Warm lips were pressed to the side of my neck and I suddenly got very nauseous. Swallowing whatever was coming back up, I pushed the stranger off of my neck but continuted dancing.

"That your boyfriend?" The stranger referred to Austin.

"Not even close." I closed my eyes halfway and lifted my arm to wrap it around the strangers neck.

"Wanna get out of here?" The man asked me and I started to feel very young.

"I'm seventeen," I told him. Why would I tell him that? It just ruined my whole night.

"That's fine." The man pushed his lips onto my neck again but I knew that I was going to throw up this time. I shouldn't have ever came here.

I ran to the bathroom, hand over my mouth, and threw open a stall door. I leaned over the toilet and let whatever I had to eat that day leave my body. I grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped my mouth before flushing.

My butt fell onto the ground and I leaned my head back against the stall. My eyes were shut as I tried to forget about the strangers disgusting mouth on my neck. I still felt his hot breath and I felt like I needed to blow chunks all over again.

Two pairs of heels clicked into the bathroom and I listened to the other women gossip about a man at the bar who wouldn't talk to anyone. I lost myself in their accents.

"Oh my God!" One screamed.

"You can't be in here! Women's bathroom!" The other shrieked.

I pulled myself up onto the toilet so my bright blue heels were out of sight from anyone who walked into the restroom.

"Where is she?" Austin.

"Who?" I peeked through the crack of the door to see the first woman batting her eyelashed playfully and twirled her hair between her fingers.