Chapter 27

OVER 2,000 READS THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE. I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!

Thank you SO much for reading Falling For The Good Boy! :)

Please play 'Your Biggest Mistake' by Ellie Goulding for this chapter. :)

* * * * * *

~Raelene POV~

After I took the letter from Blake, I was terrified of what was written inside of it. Then he kissed me right in front of Alek. I couldn't describe how I was feeling, all I know is that I was embarrassed, overjoyed and angry.

Blake does that to me.

I felt Alek shift on the bike and I knew that there was gonna be a punch or two thrown. I was right, but I expected Blake to fight back a little instead of just laying on the ground and staring at the sky. Alek drove off, barely giving me enough time to hold onto him to keep from falling off.

"Alek, slow down!" I shouted into his ear as we flew down the dark street. The tires squealed and he shook his head. The engine revved, sending us flying even faster down the road. I gripped Alek even tighter than I had been before and finally, the tires squealed to a halt inside of the garage that was left open.

Immediately, I jumped off of the motorcycle and tried to keep my hands from shaking.

"What the hell was that, Alek? You could've killed us!" I shouted. Alek ignored me and stormed into the house, leaving me to scramble inside after him.

"Alek!" I yelled again. He whirled around to meet my gaze and his face was a bright red with anger.

"You really kissed him right in front of me?!" Alek screamed at me.

"He kissed me!" I screamed back.

"No! I mean yeah, he did, but that was just then! You guys kissed before I even got there because your lips were red and swollen when you came out of the house!"

"So what if we did? You and I aren't together or anything!" I hated to stoop that low because I knew how bad it had hurt me when Blake said it after he slept with Madison.

Alek put his hand in his hair and tugged at the roots. "You don't understand beautiful. Before tonight, I was the ony one wo had ever kissed you!"

"That's where you're wrong, I kissed him the night that you came back! I kissed him after I was in that car accident! I kissed him when I woke up from my coma! I also kissed James at the masquerade ball! More than once that night! You are not the only one I've kissed so stop telling yourself that!"

Those were words that I instantly regretted because they caused Alek to raise his hand and slap me across the cheek. The force of the slap sent me stumbling and my cheekbone crashed into the corner of the wall. I felt a sharp pain and I reached up to touch my cheek where I had hit the wall.

I pulled my fingers away and they were shining with bright red blood.

"Beautiful, oh my God beautiful." Alek stepped forward and reached for me, but I stepped backwards.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he whispered.

I wish I was crying, it would've been a sensible reaction to this, but I was eerily calm.

"I'm gonna go clean this up and then I'm going to sleep," I whispered before turning away from Alek and walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and leaned over the sink to get a closer look at the damage. The cheek that had been slapped was stinging and red but the cut on the other side wasn't that big, but it was deep and was still oozing blood. I could already see a bruise forming.