Part 45

Jack sat a little slumped in the front seat of Mark's car. He didn't know why, but he enjoyed watching Mark drive. The way he let the wheel slid through his hands on the turns was strangely satisfying. His grip was tight enough to grab it in a moments notice, but loose enough to let the car naturally correct itself. Mark focused intensely on the busy roads, allowing him to simply watch Mark be. He imagined his life in the future with him and smiled to himself. He'd be happy with Mark. No one compared to him. Reaching out, Jack placed a paw gloved hand on Mark's thigh. It wasn't to indicate anything suggestive. He just wanted Mark to know he was still here with him, because in this moment... Mark was so focused on his task that he might as well of been his own world. Mark glanced at him briefly, before returning his eyes back on the road and asking a little worried. "You alright?" 

Jack chuckled softly to himself, answering in a low distracted undertone. "Ya. I'm good." Mark grinned and let one of his hands release the steering wheel to hold his pawed hand. Jack's smile turned into a bright grin, causing him to bite his lower lip to try and contain it. Mark started rubbing his gloved arm soothingly from wrist to elbow, giving Jack goosebumps beneath the thin leather. He could even feel Mark's warmth seeping into the leather and moaned longingly. Mark removed his hand to ruffle Jack's irish hat out of place, chuckling out. "We are almost home." Jack retreated to the farthest point of his seat, scoffing as he tried to fix the hat without the use of his fingers. Mark put his hand back on the wheel to turn at an intersection. Jack rolled his eyes, then grumbled out to Mark playfully. "So, about my reward, Mark?" Mark flashed him a wicked smile, shaking his head as he told him stubbornly. "I'm not telling you, Jack. You'll just have to wait and see."

Jack pouted behind his mask, crossing his arms over his chest for Mark to see. Mark eventually pulled into his driveway, causing Jack to sit up properly. He had missed the place. Mark unbuckled Sean's seat belt for him, telling him sweetly. "Go and wait by the door for me. I'll get the bags." Jack hopped out, heading up to the front door. He only made it halfway though, when he glanced back at Mark. Mark had opened the trunk and was getting their bags out. Jack knew Mark told him to go to the door, but he didn't think it was fair for Mark to have to cart everything in. While Mark was distracted, Jack quickly crept over and sank into his waiting position by his backpack. When Mark grabbed the last of the bags from the trunk, he did a double take as he noticed Jack. Mark closed the trunk, looking like he was about to say something. Before he could, Jack put his paw on his bag and waited.

Whatever Mark had planned to say faded away. He looked speechless. Had he expected him to snatch it and run? A small smile tugged at Mark's lips, hefting two of the bags over his shoulders. Jack stayed still, wondering what Mark would do. Would he allow him to help or ignore him? Mark walked closer, touching the back of his hand to Jack's neck, telling him warmly. "Alright. You can help me if you want." Jack found himself leaning into Mark's touch. When Mark removed his hand, Jack looped his arm through the bags strap. Shifting the bag over his shoulder, he stood up to follow Mark to the door. Mark opened the front door, pushing in past an overly excited Chica. Mark almost tripped over her twice on his way to the bedroom. Jack helped to distract her by dropping his bag at the door, calling out to her. Chica thundered back to him and he dropped down to his knees to hug her. She knocked his hat off in her aggressive need for attention, but he simply laughed it off.

She had practically tackled him to the ground in her attempts to kiss his face, until Mark called her name in his 'daddy voice.' Chica jumped off him, racing to Mark who opened the back door for her. She raced off into the backyard and Mark closed the door with a calming sigh. Mark then walked over to him, saying happily. "I think you are a bad influence on her. You get excited and she gets all excited... I can only take so much at once." Jack chuckled, sitting up as Mark kneeled to pick up his hat. Mark draped the hat back over Jack's head, asking with a warm smile. "Do you wanna see your reward now?" Jack blushed behind his mask, nodding. Mark extended a hand to him to help him up. Jack took it and Mark pulled him to his feet, leading him toward the dungeon room. Mark opened the door, then looked over at him to ask seriously. "Safe word still Spider-man?" Jack nodded, verbally acknowledging in a cool collected voice. "Yes, Daddy."