Part 20

Kate moved from group to group, assigning a training Master to each group. This Master was to be their temporary Master, until they learned everything else they needed to know about their station. It came as no surprise that Kate assigned herself as the temporary Master to the dog group. Jack guessed it was her way of keeping an eye on him and Trevor. After everyone got their pet gear and had been put into groups, Kate told everyone one last time. "This is where we separate. At this time, I'm going to send you off to your rooms. Study the binders you were given and when your temporary Masters are ready to begin, they will come get you. I wish you all the best of luck. Have fun. You are dismissed". The groups of pets got up and walked out, chatting with excitement. 

Kate glanced at the dog group that still remained and told them casually. "You can go too. I have to make sure that our play room is ready for us and inform the other Masters. So, you can head off to your rooms too. Get some rest and study up. We will have a lot of things to go over". Jack climbed to his feet, when he felt a hand grab his shoulder and yank him back down to his knee. Jack winced from the long metal claws digging into his shoulder as Trevor leaned in to whisper over his shoulder in a sneering voice. "Big dogs first, lap dog". Jack rolled his eyes, but let Trevor climb to his feet. As Trevor left, he realized the other dogs of the group followed him out like they looked up to him. Kate snorted distastefully, telling him curtly. "Every group has their leader. Although, with his attitude... I doubt they will follow him for long".

Jack rubbed his shoulder as he climbed back up to his feet, mumbling out. "I could care less who they follow. I'm not here for them, right"? Jack saw Kate smirk, before he turned his eyes on Mark. Mark uncrossed his arms to beckon Jack over with his index finger. Jack moved closer to the desk that Mark was leaning on. When he had moved close enough, Mark's hand ran up his chest to the shoulder he was rubbing. Trevor's claws had left red marks, but nothing that drew blood. Mark straightened off the desk, brushing Jack's hand away from rubbing his shoulder, leaning in to kiss the marks tenderly. Jack shivered, turning his head away even though he knew Mark couldn't see him bite his lower lip. Behind them, Kate cleared her throat, moving toward the door without a word.

Mark grazed his teeth lightly on Jack's skin, watching her leave with a wicked smirk. Jack tried to take a step back, but Mark grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to whisper in a deep purring voice against his shoulder. "Where do you think you're going? You've got homework to do". Jack couldn't look Mark in the eyes, but he smiled. Mark removed a thin green leash from his pocket, clipping the metal loop to his thick Septiceye collar. The soft 'click' sent goosebumps down Jack's arms. Mark started to move for the door and Jack followed behind him. As nervous as he was, Jack felt more confident about what to do this time. Mark lead him down the hall toward some stairs that lead up to the next floor. Along the way, they ran into Masters walking their pets. However, Jack kept his eyes to the ground.

If he was going to show Mark how much he had learned, than practice made perfect. Mark passed by a lot of rooms that were close together like hotel rooms. The farther up they went though, the larger distance the rooms seemed to be spaced from each other. Mark finally stopped before a dark door, fumbling with a key as he told Jack casually. "This floor is for Masters and their pets. You get the rare pleasure of seeing this. There is some fun stuff in here that I want you to try. It has even given me ideas on getting some of it for the dungeon back home". Jack chuckled, then fell silent as Mark opened the door. The place was very big. Like a honeymoon suite. There was a large iron four poster bed straight ahead of them. Then there was a large bathroom that Jack could see had a large tub. There were toy chests practically everywhere along the walls. Tables and chairs for different play and it even had a stripper pole.

Mark let go of his leash and hopped up onto the small stage with the stripper pole. Spinning around it by his hand, Mark laughed and told him. "Think I should get one of these back home for you"? Jack blushed a deep crimson, shaking his head. He wasn't THAT confident. Mark leaned his shoulder against the stripper pole, narrowing his eyes on Jack as he suggestively told him. "I'd love to see you use it at least once before we leave. I bet you'd be great at it". Jack shook his head, turning away with a nervous chuckle. The sound of Mark jumping down from the stage, made Jack jump a bit. He had felt so confident, until he saw all this stuff. Mark was in his element. While he felt a little... uncertain.

Mark placed comforting hands on his bare shoulders, telling him in a calming voice. "Don't let this overwhelm you. Remember? You control where this goes". Jack closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Counting down from five, he felt Mark's hands slide down his arms and he exhaled. Mark took a step back away from him, asking sweetly. "What's your safe word, Sean"? Jack jerked his head around to look at Mark. Whenever Mark called him by his real name like that, it made his heart race and it made him feel special. Mark waited patiently, while Jack's mind raced to think of something that he would remember. Licking his lips nervously, he told Mark meekly. "Spider-man"? Mark giggled a little, forcing Jack to turn away embarrassed, mumbling out defensively. "It's the only thing I can think of Mark... Don't laugh at me".

Mark moved closer, running a hand across Jack's shoulders, whispering warmly. "I'm not laughing at you. I thought it was cute that you'd call out to your favorite superhero, that's all". Jack couldn't look at Mark now. He felt silly. Mark kissed his shoulder, whispering in a deep warm purr. "Jack...It's fine. Tell me what you want to practice"? Jack raised a hand to rub his collarbone anxiously. He wasn't sure how to answer that. He had thought that when they got here, that Mark would take over. He was willing to play, but he hadn't thought about how he wanted to be played with. Jack kept trying to say something, but nothing was coming out. Mark's hand moved along his arm, up to his collar and unclipped the leash. Lowering his hand, Mark backed up, pointing to the floor as he told him in a calm commanding voice. "On your knees, pup".

Jack finally looked at Mark, before quickly sinking into his waiting position. The moment he got into position, he felt calmer. Like Mark had jump started his mind from the skipping track he was stuck in. Staring at the floor, he vaguely saw Mark slowly walk around him. The green leash dragging across the floor for him to plainly see as he went. Jack closed his eyes, feeling Mark's fingers trace across his back lightly, commanding him in a warm voice. "First things first, pup. These have to go". Jack raised an eyebrow, only to wince as Mark pinched his ass. Jack lifted his hand to reach for his belt, when Mark stepped around to tap his arm in warning. Jack set his hand back on the floor, while Mark told him smugly. "I didn't tell you to remove them like that, did I? Get up, Jack".

Jack slowly climbed up onto his feet, catching a glance at Mark's finger curling around the metal loop of his collar. Mark pulled him over to what looked like a metal pull up bar. Putting him under the bar, Mark told him with a smirk. "Reach up and grab that bar, Jack". Jack gave Mark a curious look, before reaching up to grab it. Jack knew the moment he saw the thick leather cuffs clipped to the bar, what kind of game Mark wanted to play. Mark moved in to buckle one of the wrist cuffs to Jack's wrist to keep him attached to the bar. Jack let go of the bar, but let Mark cuff him to it. Mark grabbed his other wrist, before Jack could drop it to his side and raised it up to cuff it too. Jack tugged against the bar, but it was a solid heavy structure. It didn't even rattle. Mark ran his warm hand down Jack's arm, purring out to him smugly. "I'd grab that bar with both hands, if I was you".

Jack took hold of the bar with both hands, watching Mark closely. Mark walked to one side of the structure, reaching up to raise the bar a little higher. The bar rose up a level, causing Jack's feet to barely touch the ground. Mark smirked, informing Jack sweetly. "You can let go of the bar now. Your feet will be back on the ground... but you won't be able to grab that bar again without help". Jack stubbornly kept his hands on the bar. He was good for now. Besides, it felt good to have something to hold onto. Mark dropped the leash and reached out to him with both hands, curling his fingers into the hem of Jack's jeans teasingly. As Mark's fingers teased their way to the center where the buckle of his belt was, he told him lustfully. "Feel helpless yet, Jackaboy"? Jack tilted his head back, smirking behind his mask. He didn't feel helpless just yet. To Be Continued...