Part 37

Jack couldn't help smirking at how Mark cleared his throat and avoided Declan's gaze. The smirk didn't get past Mark though and he smacked Jack's ass in response. Jack crossed his arms, resting his forehead on them as he tried to breath through the tingling sensation the sound was putting him through. Jack could see his precum sliding down the sound and expanding its way down to the mat like a thin clear string. It was agony, but he loved it. Beside him, Ben couldn't seem to sit as still. Ben's legs kept shifting on the mat and his moans were growing sharper. Ben had his head down across the mat and was clenching and unclenching his fists along the mat. Kate rubbed Ben's shoulders comfortingly, before telling Declan a little concerned. "Master Declan... Could you jump in here for a minute?" Declan finally took his smug eyes off Mark to look over at Kate and Ben. 

After seeing Ben's wild moments, Declan's smile vanished and he grabbed Trevor's shoulder. Trevor jerked his head up from Ben's ass, while Declan turned down the vibrators on Ben. The moment the vibrators were turned down to a low hum, Declan told Trevor seriously. "What did I tell you? Pay attention, Trevor. Don't run the vibrator on high for too long. You'll burn him out. Take your time. Focus on one thing at a time. Work him up. Stop what your doing and comfort your dog. Don't let Kate do it for you." Kate ran her hair through Ben's hair one last time, then scooted back away from him. Ben's body wasn't shuffling around now, nor he didn't change his position. Trevor rubbed his back, leaning in close to Ben, asking him softly. "Ben? You alright?" Ben nodded, panting heavily. Trevor kissed Ben's shoulder tenderly, whispering softer to Ben. Declan reached under Ben to check the vibrator, causing Ben to wince.

Mark almost subconsciously checked over Jack's vibrating sound and checked on the Hell's gates cock ring. Jack was thankful that Mark was more knowledgeable with the toys he was using. Ben didn't look like he was in pain, but he didn't know what a pained Ben looked like. Ben hadn't said his safe word.  Had he tapped out when he wasn't looking? Declan patted Ben's hip lightly, while telling Trevor firmly. "He's over sensitized now. Lay off the vibrators for a bit. Take out the sound and help him get his feeling back." Trevor looked confused. Declan snapped his fingers, calling Trevor to Ben's hips. Declan had Trevor remove the sound from Ben slowly. Then told him to simply stroke Ben around the Hell's Gates rings. The moment Trevor's hand slipped under Ben to do just that, Ben let out a deep purring moan. Declan kept a hand on Ben's hip, watching Trevor's movements closely. Jack even saw Declan's hand slip under Ben to grab Trevor's hand, telling him firmly. "Don't do that. Keep your grip loose. You're not trying to jerk him off. You want soft fluid strokes to ease the tension off. His whole body is shaking. Try to comfort the source of it, until he is relaxed again."

Jack jerked his head up as Kate scooted closer to run her hands over his shoulders. Kate smiled at him, then asked Mark to break the thick uneasy air. "So... About that rim job?" Mark scuffed loudly, avoiding the question by checking Jack's vibrating sound for the eighth time. Kate started messaging Jack's shoulders, teasingly telling Mark. "You know... This would be the time to try it. Give you a chance to try something new with your pup." Mark rubbed Jack's ass cheek, telling Kate with a voice that hinted unease. "I don't know." Kate moved her hands to Jack's ears, rubbing the tips of them between her fingers in a soothing message, coaxing out in a playful pout. "Oh, come on, Mark. Jack has been doing so good. Why not try to... reward him with a little something new?" Jack moaned softly at how her warm hands felt on his ears. She really knew how to use her hands to relax him and keep him calm. Mark sighed heavily and Kate piped in sweetly. "How about I just show you how you can prep him... and we'll see where it goes?"

Mark must have nodded, because Kate let out an excited squeal and shifted to her feet. Kate snatched her bag and quickly walked around him to sit behind Jack and beside Mark. Jack bit his lower lip feeling so exposed. He wasn't used to people taking an interest in his ass. Mark rubbed Jack's back comfortingly as he watched Kate pull a white cloth from her bag. Kate showed Mark the wipe and spoke clear enough for Jack to hear as she informed them. "Most take showers before, but I like to be careful. So, baby wipes are a god sent. I like to be sure to take my time a little. Gives a bit of foreplay to it." Kate handed Mark the wipe and he showed it to Jack. Then Kate gestured for Mark to use it. Mark spread Jack's ass cheeks and slipped the wipe in. Jack jerked with a soft yelp and Mark froze. Jack blushed, muffling out into his arm. "Oh god, that's cold." Mark chuckled, taking his time with just going over everything in slow circles.