Part 35

Declan strolled over to toss a towel to Mark and than over to Trevor. Afterward, Declan returned to Kate's side, stating aloud. "Alright, now let's get into the thick of it, shall we"? Kate bowed out, walking over to sit in her chair with her coffee. Declan cleared his throat, before telling them. "I'll be looking for how you handle your dogs now that you have them. Some dogs buckle under pressure, while others find it relaxing. Some dogs prefer it rough, while others don't. Your job is to find out and yet still keep full control of the situation. For the moment, we will start with basics. Bring your dogs to the mats and we will begin". Mark draped the towel over Jack's shoulders and helped him up. Together they walked over to the mats. Jack stood next to Ben with Mark and Trevor on the outside. Declan stood before them, gesturing to the Subs as he said. "Command them to sit". Jack almost did it without being told. It was hard not to just do something that you knew was coming. 

Mark removed the towel to expose Jack's shoulders, placing his other hand on him, he asked him sweet but seriously. "Jack, sit for me". Jack lowered down into his waiting position obediently. Mark's hand was giving him chills. His touch was so powerful that it sapped his will to fight. Curiously, Jack glanced up at Ben who was waiting with eyes forward. Trevor looked so nervous, taking his time to touch his fingers to Ben's wrist. Trevor's finger tips barely touched Ben, his voice struggling to get out. "Sit... Please"? Jack snickered, before he could stop himself. He couldn't help it.  Trevor was so aggressive with him... To see him suddenly so... scared was weird. Trevor shot him a dark glare, forcing Jack to look forward. Beside him, Ben sank into his waiting position, while Declan told Trevor in a warning voice. "Trevor, lock it up. Focus on what you are doing. Ben isn't going to bite you. Show some confidence in your abilities".

Ben tapped Jack's hand, mumbling out playfully to him. "I don't bite... Unless I'm told to". Jack giggled and Ben grinned. Declan clapped his hands loudly between them, causing them to flinch and lower their heads. To their actions, he told them sharply. "Hush! Or I'll have them gag you next". Jack thought about the cock gag and cringed. He hoped to avoid that. To the masters, Declan told them calmer. "Knowing your dog builds a strong connection. They have to be familiar with your touch enough to know when you are disappointed and when you are proud. This can offer comfort more than words in high stress situations. Especially, when trying new things with them. So, let's go through some technics". Jack became lost in thought as he thought about how Declan had touched him in the bedroom. It made since now why he had pet him so much.  Declan had been trying to form a bond with him. 

Mark's hand slide across his shoulders to the back of his neck, bringing him from his thoughts. Mark's fingers gripped the collar and pushed him forward until he was on all fours. Jack shifted to get a bit more comfortable, when Mark's hands slid over his shoulder blades and then down both his arms to his elbows. A shiver rocked Jack's body as a small moan escaped him. It had felt really good. He could feel Mark's warmth and unconsciously found himself leaning against Mark's waist. Mark's hands continued to slid over his back and sides. Declan didn't have to focus on Mark in this area as much as he had to with Trevor. Declan practically had to take Trevor's hands and slid them down Ben's back. Ben stayed very still, but his fingers kept clawing at the mat impatiently. When Declan finally got Trevor comfortable with stroking Ben, he shifted a bit to tell both Mark and Trevor. "Stroking your dog doesn't just get them familiar with your touch. It also clues you in to what they like. So, pay attention to how they breathe. How they look. Knowing what they enjoy is essential to play". 

Mark's hand drifted down his side to his hip and Jack swallowed nervously. He knew Mark well enough to know what he was doing. Mark leaned in to kiss his shoulder, his hand teasingly shifting over his tailbone. Jack gritted his teeth, shifting his legs a bit closer together. Mark's fingers sliding beneath Jack's shorts to skim between his ass cheeks. Jack shifted forward, letting out a small whine. He didn't want Mark to do this... here. That is when Ben let out a sharp moan and dropped into a bow. Jack jerked to see what happened, realizing that Declan was holding Ben's hips up in order for Trevor to stoke between his exposed legs. Jack gawked at what they were doing to Ben and yet... Ben was enjoying it. It almost made him envious. In his distracted state, Mark slipped his fingers lower to slip inside him. Jack bit his lip, clawing the mat in an effort to stay up on all fours. He wouldn't let Mark take him down like that so easy.