Part 6

Jack rose slowly off the grass, his eyes locked on Declan.  Declan's lip curled into a small wicked smirk and Jack turned his back on him.  He hoped by doing so that it would damage Declan's ego.  Mark approached him then to clip on his leash, leading him casually back to the van.  Jack forced himself to keep his eyes off of Declan.  Kate opened the van doors and Mark unclipped his leash.  Jack turned his eyes to Mark, waiting for him to gesture him to climb in.  When he did, Jack climbed in quickly to sit on the cushion.  They closed the doors and Jack sighed lightly.  He couldn't explain it, but Declan just made him uncomfortable.  Kate drove them back to the house, telling Mark happily.  "I'll be back for him in the morning. Eight am. Don't forget".  Mark nodded and climbed out to open the van doors. 

Mark pointed to the house and Jack hopped out.  Walking up to the front doors, Jack leaned back against it.  Mark was saying something to Kate, before he closed the doors and headed over to him.  Jack lowered his eyes, moving away from the door as Mark opened it.  Jack waited for Mark to enter, before he followed in after him.  Mark dropped his leash on the kitchen table, then turned around to tell him softly.  "I'm going with you tomorrow. I'm your Master. Not Kate. If she wants to use you as a demonstration, than she can use me too. I can't let you go back there alone. Not with what happened...".  Mark drifted off and turned away.  Jack slowly walked up to him, resting his head against his shoulder.  He understood why Mark felt that way.  The academy had bad memories for both of them in different ways. 

Mark rubbed Jack's back comfortingly as he told him.  "If we are going to do this seriously. Then we should embrace it now. Thirsty"?  Jack nodded and Mark smirked.  Jack watched him grab a water bottle from the frig and returned.  Jack reached out for it, but Mark held it away and pointed to his feet.  Jack wasn't thrilled about always kneeling to Mark.  He still felt like a lesser being doing this.  Although, he told Mark that he would seriously try and he was.  Slowly kneeling, Jack watched Mark twist off the cap.  Jack figured this would be like before when Mark fed him soup.  Mark held his free hand out at crotch level, telling him tenderly.  "Place your chin on my palm, Jack".  Jack scooted a bit closer to do it, watching Mark smile.  Had he expected him to say no?  Mark lowered the water bottle to place it to his lips. 

Carefully tilting it for him to drink, Mark added in casually.  "At the academy, you will eat and drink only what I give you. You're already leagues ahead of them.  They do not have Masters yet. So, it's important that you set a good example".  Mark took the bottle away, letting his hand slide down to Jack's neck as he told him sweetly.  "Good boy, Jack".  Mark set the water bottle on the counter and removed something from a jar.  Jack's eyes lit up when he saw the small chocolate chip cookie.  Scooting even closer to Mark's legs.  Mark chuckled, holding it out for him to take in his mouth.  The cookie was small enough for Jack to take in a single bite.  Mark then ruffled his green bangs, moving away toward the hallway.  Jack crawled to peek around the corner hesitantly.  Was he suppose to follow?  Mark didn't say. 

Was he going to the dungeon?  Mark wasn't in the hallway.  Jack sat back on his heels in his waiting position.  He'd just wait for him.  Be good like he wanted.  When his eyes drifted to the cookie jar on the counter.  Shaking his head he forced himself to sit up straighter.  He was determined to try being good.  Even though his head still felt fuzzy from the beer in that slop.  He could try sneaking one?  If he was quick, Mark would never know.  Sliding back across the tile floor, Jack paused by the counter to listen.  He could faintly hear Mark talking to Chica.  He was in her playroom.  Jack silently climbed up onto his feet and lifted the cookie jar lid.  His hand slipped in to snag one, when he heard footsteps in the hallway.  He had come too far.  Swiping the cookie, he shoved it into his mouth, set the lid down and fell into his waiting position.  Mark walked Chica to the back door, but he eyed Jack suspiciously. 

Mark closed the door behind Chica, before slowly approaching him.  Jack lowered his guilty eyes to the floor.  He wanted to chew the cookie to get rid of the evidence... but Mark would hear him.  Mark moved closer to adjust the lid on the cookie jar and Jack's heart sank.  Mark was not stupid.  He knew what he had been up too.  If it was a test, he failed.  Mark placed a hand to his cheek, before kneeling down to whisper against his nervous lips.  "Jack... You were doing so well. What am I going to do with you"?  Jack shrugged still trying to play innocent.  Mark shook his head, telling him in that same deep serious voice.  "Rules are rules. I should punish you. Instead... I'm going to make sure that you earned that. Follow me".  Mark climbed to his feet and lead Jack down the hall.  Jack began to drag his feet when he saw Mark open the dungeon door. 

Mark made him go first, brushing his hands up and down Jack's back as if to coax him forward.  Jack continued to walk up to the bed as he finished chewing his cookie.  He might as well enjoy it.  A loud 'thud' made Jack turn around as he jumped to grab the bedpost.  Mark had dropped his throne chair in front of the bed and was now slowly sitting down into it.  A bright smile spread across his face as he told Jack smugly.  "Come here, Jack".  Jack weakly gestured to the bed, mumbling out softly.  "I thought...".  Mark pointed at his feet, waiting for Jack to kneel down.  Mark then hooked a finger around the metal loop of Jack's collar to pull him closer between his legs as he whispered out in a purring voice.  "I told you that you would earn that cookie, didn't I? Why would a pleasure you to earn something you took? No. Your punishment is to make me feel like you earned it". 

Jack bit his lip nervously for a second, before he asked in a low wispy voice.  "And if I fail to do that"?  Mark's smile turned wicked as he told him in a deep serious voice.  "Don't fail and you won't find out".  Mark released his collar, relaxing back into his chair like a king upon his throne.  Jack clenched his teeth a bit frustrated.  He wanted to make Mark a slave on his throne... but Kate hadn't taught him how yet.  It was easy to be stubborn when you weren't the one doing the work.  Now that Mark had turned the tables on him, He couldn't think.  Everything was fuzzy.  Mark's hand fell across the arm of the chair to let his finger stroke Jack's cheek.  Jack swallowed, trying to keep himself from shaking.  What did Mark even like?  He knew what Mark liked in bed... but this felt different.  Did he want something different.  Mark's finger kept stroking his cheek comfortingly, when he told Jack softly.  "Jack. Take a deep breath. Then come up here and kiss me".  To Be Continued...