Part 8

Jack let his fingers slide so innocently across Mark's stomach to his chest.  Mark wasn't even paying attention.  Jack could feel Mark's warm breath panting against his inner thigh.  Jack switched off one of Mark's balls for the other.  Suckling softly on it as he listened to Mark whisper breathlessly against his thigh.  "Jack... That's good".  The tips of Jack's fingers lightly brushed over one of Mark's hard nipples and Mark's whole body arched in pleasure.  Jack gently rubbed his thumb over Mark's hard nipple, listening to him moan louder in that deep purr of his.  Jack released Mark's balls, but let his wet tongue slide over them and up his long shaft.  Jack jerked a bit in surprise the moment he felt Mark's teeth graze over his thigh.  Jack let his tongue flick over the tip of Mark's cock, tasting the precum the was starting to leak from him. 

Mark groaned loudly in response, his fingers starting to press hard into Jack's lower back.  Jack tilted his head back to groan softly from the slight pain Mark's fingers were causing.  The moment Jack had stopped, Mark started right up mercilessly.  Mark nipped a trail up Jack's leg, then dragged his tongue up Jack's cock to the tip.  Once he was at the tip, Mark carefully sucked just the tip.  Slowly sucking in a little more bit by bit until he had Jack's cock entirely in his mouth.  Jack whimpered softly, his eyes glazing over as his hand clawed at Mark's chest blindly.  Goosebumps were shooting up his arms and legs were tensing up on their own.  He couldn't control his hips.  His dick just wanted to sink deeper.  To bury itself in Mark's warm wet mouth.  Mark released his leg and Jack laid it over Mark's shoulder.  Jack wanted to spread his legs wider and higher, but could only do so much. 

Mark's now free hand, grabbed his wrist to stop him from clawing his chest.  Leaving Jack with only the ability to grasp the chain to his cuffed wrist.  Mark pinned Jack's wrist down between them, while he suckled on Jack's cock like a newborn calf.  Jack tried to pull his hand back as he arched back, letting out a loud cry of pleasure.  If Mark kept this up, he wasn't going to last.  He was making him too hard to ignore the warm feeling that was starting to build between his legs.  When suddenly, Mark slid his lips off in a slow teasing manner.  Jack panted heavily against Mark's thigh.  His voice was practically gone as he pleaded to Mark.  "Don't stop, Mark. I'm so close".  Mark's warm breath puffed against his thigh again as he muttered to him.  "I know... but it's your turn, Jackaboy". 

Mark lightly bit his thigh and Jack let out a whine.  Jack just wanted to get off now.  To burst his seed and relax.  He was too far in to stop.  Too hard.  Mark released his wrist and went back to lifting Jack's leg up and out of the way.  Jack blushed a bright red.  He hadn't realized until now that Mark could watch him suck him off.  Had he been watching before?  Jack's hand shook as he took ahold of Mark's hard cock.  Slowly pumping him a few times, before bringing his lips to Mark's wet tip.  Mark was leaking heavily, making his hand slick and sticky.  Sliding his lips over the tip, Jack let his tongue slid along it as he carefully took him in.  How did Mark make this seem so easy?  The whole time Mark sucked him off he never felt his teeth!  Yet, he could barely take Mark in without his teeth grazing him.  Was Mark just that much more thicker than him? 

Mark winced once or twice as Jack's teeth skimmed along his shaft.  Forcing Jack to give up, telling Mark regretfully.  "I can't do this. I'm only hurting you".  Mark's free hand rubbed his lower back comfortingly as he told him lovingly.  "You're doing fine, Jack. Take your time. You don't have to do it exactly like I did. Experiment. Find your own style. You're not hurting me".  Jack felt so guilty.  Why wasn't he better at this?  How much skill went into this?  Jack felt himself sinking into his head.  The doubt creeping in like a fog.  Maybe he should just stop before Mark got mad or gave up on him.  Jack felt a warmth lick his cock and his mind snapped back to the surface.  Jack looked down to see Mark smile at him, before he lightly sucked on the tip of Jack's cock.  Jack closed his eyes, smiling as he let himself enjoy it for a bit.