Part 7

Jack took a breathe to gather his courage, then placed his hands on Mark's thighs to push himself up enough to press his lips to Mark's.  Mark's knuckles brushed down Jack's cheek so lightly that he barely felt his touch.  Jack loved kissing Mark.  It made his heart feel ready to burst.  Mark's kisses always intrigued him.  For a man so strong and seeming so powerful, his kisses were gentle with only a slight hint of a commanding nature.  Jack slipped in closer between Mark's legs, putting a hand to his chest to push him back completely against the chair.  The moment Mark was pushed back, Jack slid his hand from Mark's chest up to his jaw.  Jack was forgetting where he was.  All he could think about was Mark.  Kate had interrupted them, when Mark was trying to welcome him back.  Jack wanted to finish what they had started. 

Jack felt Mark's legs shift wider, his warm hands gripping Jack's hips.  Jack cupped Mark's face in his hands, letting his knee rise off the floor to rest on the chair between Mark's legs.  Mark let out a soft moan, his grip becoming like iron as he held Jack's hips from getting any closer.  Jack fought against it, he wanted to be in Mark's lap.  It had been forever since Mark had let him ride him.  Thoughts raced though Jack's mind as he thought about seeing if he could get away with tying Mark up.  It was turning him on just thinking about what a strong man like Mark would be like when he was all tied up.  Mark's hand suddenly pushed Jack's shoulder back, his voice breathless as he told him.  "Jack... Get down".  Jack pouted, playfully trying to go in for another kiss.  When Mark's voice turned serious.  "Now, Jack". 

Jack felt slightly hurt, reluctantly backing off.  Sitting back down into his waiting position between Mark's legs.  What had he done wrong?  Mark was enjoying it.  Wasn't that the point?  Mark's hand ran through Jack's bangs, when he warmly said to him.  "Don't look so sad, Jack. I liked it. I just want you to do something else".  Jack's eyes rose off the floor to look up into Mark's soft ones.  Mark leaned back in his chair, his voice becoming low and nervous as he said.  "You promised me that you'd try this life. Keep that in mind, when I ask you to do this for me".  Jack bit his lip.  He didn't like the way that sounded.  Anytime Mark said something like that, he was about to ask for something that he'd refused before.  Mark removed his shirt to reveal his muscular torso and veiny arms.  Jack felt his cheeks burn a bit.  Mark's workout was paying off, he looked... buffer. 

Mark's hands moved to his black belt and Jack swallowed.  His mouth was already going dry.  He already knew what Mark was going to ask.  It was the one thing he'd always refused to do.  Yet, Mark always tried to get him to do it.  Jack sat up straighter in his waiting position.  He did promise, but he wasn't against breaking it.  Mark must have seen the change in his eyes, because he stopped messing with his pants to tell Jack sweetly.  "Just try it once. If you don't like it, then I'll never bring it up again".  Jack lowered his eyes to the floor, his fingers pressing hard against the cement floor.  It seemed fair.  He just didn't want to disappoint him.  He wasn't that knowledgeable in it.  Mark leaned in closer, placing a comforting hand on the back of his neck as he told him tenderly.  "Do you trust me, Jack? Will you let me train you"? 

Jack licked his dry lips, letting out a reluctant sigh as he nodded very slowly.  After everything they'd been through... He'd rather learn it from Mark than anyone else.  Mark rose to his feet, walking over to pat the bed.  Jack nervously gritted his teeth, climbing up onto the bed.  Mark helped him undress, then looped a finger through the metal loop of his collar.  Very carefully, Mark pulled on the collar until Jack was laying across the bed.  Jack's hands were starting to shake a little.  Why did Mark want him to lay down?  Mark released Jack's collar to stroke his cheek, whispering comfortingly.  "Relax, Jack. You'll be fine".  Mark moved away to undress and pull his cart closer to the end of the bed.  Jack sat up a bit to watch Mark curiously.  Mark gave him a little smirk, when he caught him putting a few things on the cart. 

As Mark moved back toward him, Jack quickly laid back down like he had never moved.  Mark casually took his wrist and cuffed it to one of the bed posts, telling him honestly.  "I'll only cuff one to help keep you in place. You're going to enjoy this. Just relax".  Jack blew a raspberry at Mark nervously.  Seeing Mark simply smile back made Jack feel calmer.  He hated waiting.  Suddenly, Mark crawled up onto the bed to lay down with him.  Only... Mark's legs were facing the headboard.  Forcing Jack to be at eye level with Mark's hard cock.  Mark's warm hand moved up Jack's cold thigh slowly, making Jack shiver.  Meanwhile, Mark told him honestly.  "The fastest way to learn is to do it hands on. So, Just do what I do. Can you do that"?  Jack rolled his eyes, then blushed a bright red.  Mark was going to literally walk him through this? 

Mark's hand stroked Jack's pale leg comfortingly, asking innocently.  "Are you ready, Pup"?  Jack swallowed, nodding.  He was as ready as he was going to get.  Jack jerked a little, when Mark pulled him down a bit and lifted his leg into the air by his knee.  Jack bit his lip, closing his eyes as he felt Mark's warm breath against his inner thigh.  The muscle in Jack's leg tensed as Mark's beard tickled him.  Mark countered it, by pressing his lips to Jack's leg to kiss a teasing path up his leg.  Jack's cuffed hand grabbed the chain, while his other hand grabbed Mark's leg tightly.  His fingers pressing into Mark's muscle.  He couldn't focus already and Mark hadn't even started.  Mark's warm wet tongue slid up the underside of his cock and Jack moaned loudly.  He couldn't feel his fingers or his legs.  Mark stopped when he reached the tip. 

Jack wanted to beg him to continue, when Mark lifted his own leg.  Bracing his foot against the headboard, Mark told him smugly.  "Your turn".  Jack panted softly, staring between Mark's legs.  Mark would continue if he copied him.  A shiver ran down Jack's back at the thought... Or was that Mark's hand?  His head was feeling really fuzzy now.  Jack pushed Mark's hard cock up against his stomach in order to lean in and tentatively lick the underside.  He didn't know what he expected it to taste like... Salt maybe?  It just felt soft beneath his tongue.  When Jack retracted his tongue, his lip quivered.  Mark's turn.  Mark didn't need to be told.  He just got right into it.  Mark's hand pressed against Jack's lower back to pull him closer as he began to suck on one of Jack's balls.  Jack curled his arm around Mark's raised leg, just to hold something tightly.  He could barely breathe. 

Jack sank his teeth lightly into Mark's thigh, trying to suppress another loud moan.  How could he ever make Mark feel good if he couldn't even concentrate?  Mark was right to cuff his arm down.  He wanted to wrap both arms around Mark.  When Mark stopped, Jack tried to roll on to his back, but Mark kept him where he was.  The hand on his lower back had been placed there for a reason... Even his grip on his lifted leg was just another way to keep him on his side.  Jack pried his teeth from Mark's leg, muttering out breathlessly.  "I can't do that. Not as good as you".  Mark chuckled, suddenly licking precum off Jack's tip.  Jack let out a sharp moan of pleasure, before Mark added casually.  "Don't compare yourself to me, Jack. You're doing great. Keep going".  Jack panted heavily against Mark's leg, before licking his lips.  He could do this. 

Placing his free hand on Mark's hip, Jack leaned in to press his lips to one of Mark's balls.  Letting his mind shut off, Jack opened his mouth wider to suck it in.  To Jack surprise, Mark's muscles tensed up a moment before relaxing again.  Curiously, Jack let his tongue slide around Mark's ball, before sucking on it gently.  Mark's foot slipped off the headboard for a second as a deep moan left him.  Jack pulled his mouth away with a smirk.  It felt so good to make Mark go weak in the knees.  To hear him moan for a change.  Feeling a little bold, Jack let his hand slide down from Mark's hip to Mark's chest.  Mark had left himself open and Jack couldn't resist taking advantage of that.  To Be Continued...