Part 26

Jack stood very still, his eyes watching Declan like a hawk. Declan moved around him to grab the high back chair and dragged it across the room. Declan set the chair up to face the bed, then gestured toward the bed, telling Jack seriously. "Sit on the bed". Jack knew he should listen, but he found himself shaking his head. Declan sighed lightly, before his voice turned darker as he sternly stated. "I won't ask you again, mongrel". Jack took a shaky breath, stating hesitantly aloud. "You're not my Master. You haven't earned my respect. I don't have to obey you". Declan locked eyes with him for a moment. Jack expected him to lash out or yell. Instead, Declan crossed his arms over his chest, starting to circle him as he stated out rather calmly. "Oh... I see. You really are just a puppy after all". 

Jack shifted uncomfortably as Declan walked around behind him, continuing on. "I think you'll find that code doesn't apply to Master's of my caliber. See... I was a VERY good dog and I made a lot of friends. I made a lot of money". Declan stopped by Jack's side to lock cold eyes with him, before telling him bluntly. "I don't want your respect, Jack. But I will break you down". Jack shot Declan a glare, snapping back. "You think beating me will make me obey? Orson already tried that". Declan rolled his eyes, grumbling out sourly. "Orson was the worst dog I have ever had. Hell, I turned him loose. He wasn't worthy to be anything. If it wasn't for the love I had for his mother, I would have put a bullet in him myself. Orson just couldn't handle the fact that I replaced him". Declan walked to stand in front of him, when his voice suddenly lightened up and he told him. "I go through dogs about every month or so. I break them in for others to buy. In all that time... There has only been two dogs that I have desired above all others".

Declan's eyes narrowed on him, adding honestly. "One was a hot-headed mutt that ran away. A mutt that Orson only kept around... To keep me around. Knowing that I desired him. The other is you". Jack swallowed nervously. Declan was talking about Mark! Declan began to circle around him again, this time much closer, purring out over his shoulders. "Now here is how this is going to work, pup. You're going to obey... Or I'm going to ruin your life without laying a single finger on you". Jack turned to give Declan a curious glance. Declan responded by shrugging and stating out casually. "Confused? How is this for respect. I'll contact the higher ups of Youtube and have your channel removed. That cuts your income, right"? Jack rolled his eyes. Even if he did lose Youtube, he had known that career would only last so long anyway.

Declan shrugged again, telling him mockingly. "Not enough? Alright, I guess after that... I could start cutting your families employment. They don't need to work. I can pay off the bank to take their house, their cars... I could have them framed and put in prison? Or would a mental asylum be more humane"? Jack started to open his mouth, but closed it. He could handle that being done to him, but not his family. That was hitting low. Declan noticed his sudden hesitation and stopped behind him, grabbing Jack's shoulders tightly as he growled out into his ear. "Shall I continue, Jack"? Jack shook his head, feeling so defeated. Declan released his shoulders and pointed to the bed. Jack reluctantly walked over to the bed. His hands shaking a little as he crawled up onto it on all fours.

Declan walked up to the bed, laying his hands on Jack's hips and Jack clawed the silk sheets. He didn't want to be touched by him. Declan pulled his sweatpants down his legs, tossing them to the floor. Jack was almost afraid to move. Was Declan going to hit him? To his slight relief, Declan moved to the foot of the bed to open the toy trunk. He dug around for a minute, before closing the lid and telling Jack firmly. "I want you to sit at the edge of the bed". Jack slowly made his way over to sit cross-legged in front of Declan. What would he make him do? Declan gently reached out to push Jack's shoulder, until he was laying back across the bed. Jack's heart was thundering in his chest. He didn't want to do this. Declan spread his legs apart, telling him in a commanding voice. "Just remember... The pain you'll feel. You brought onto yourself". Jack reluctantly peeked to see what Declan was about to do and regretted it.