Find Love On Earth

He sighed when he didn't get an answer and climbed out to. He closed his eyes and saw Ashton clearly. He imagined himself where Ashton was, and suddenly appeared in front of the human.

Ashton screamed and dug his heels into the ground, trying to stop himself from running into the alien. Luke caught him and held him steady while the boy tried to catch his breath.

Ashton threw Luke's hands off him and stumbled back. "Dude!"

Luke cocked his head. "You left your car back there."

Ashton groaned and sat down. "Can't you just leave me alone? You almost got me killed, totalled my car, and dug through my brain, something I did not appreciate by the way."

"I'm sorry, I can fix your car if you want." Luke blinked.

Ashton frowned at a strange noise that had suddenly appeared. He looked up and gasped at the sight of his car falling down on top of him.

Luke leaped suddenly, tackling Ashton out of the way.

The car landed with a crash and Ashton moaned into the dirt. "My car!"

"I brought it here to fix it." Luke said, climbing off of Ashton.

Ashton sat up and glared at Luke. "You almost killed me! Twice!"

"But I didn't. I saved you." Luke trailed his fingers along the car, the dents and scratches magically disappearing under his touch. "Twice."

Ashton watched in fascination. "What planet are you from? Are you in the Milky Way, or farther?"

"Much farther." Luke said, concentrating on his work.

Ashton scrambled up. "How far? And why do you look human? How do you speak English?"

"I learned your language when you spoke to me on the road. I have the ability to learn any language by hearing it." Luke said.

"How come all aliens have superpowers? You said that we were aliens too yet none of us have any powers."

"Some species are just less advanced than others." Luke shrugged. Ashton glared. "Whatever."

"Done." Luke announced a moment later. Ashton inspected his car and was surprised. "Wow...it's actually looking better than before I bought it!"

"Yeah, you're welcome." Luke smiled.

Ashton climbed in. "Uh...so...bye then. Thanks for giving me an interesting night."

Luke frowned. "You can't leave. I need your help."

Ashton groaned and hit his head against the wheel repeatedly, making the horn honk. "Nooo! Dammit, dammit, dammit!" He sighed, resting his head against the wheel. He turned his head and faced Luke. "What do you need?"

"A place to rest and some food to complete my mission." Luke said.

Ashton heaved a sigh. "What mission is that?"

"Mission F.L.O.E." Luke responded.

Ashton was confused. "Floe?"

"No, the acronym FLOE. F.L.O.E." Luke said.

"What does that stand for?"

"That's classified."

Ashton blinked up at him then groaned. "Alright fine. Get in. I can take you to my place."

Luke climbed in and Ashton started the car. "I don't suppose you can just teleport us home right?"

"I could."