Chapter 1

My parents always wanted the perfect family. The perfect daughter. The perfect life. What they never understood was that nothing is perfect except you trying your level best.

To them, getting 9 points out of 10 was a massive failure. Like they'd ask why then did you not just fail everything?

You must be wondering what my point is. Just keep wondering. I'll explain later. When l have the time.Oh! And if l actually get to remember.

Am Tamara. 17teen. Still in high school of course. Living with an asshole who never really seems to stop harassing me. My elder brother Kris. Not forgetting our parents of course.

I go to Highwood high school. My brother goes there too. Who for crying out loud would make a high school and college together? Same compound. Same everything except classes and the teachers. Worst mistake ever.

This is because the college students always tend to mix with the high schoolers and alot happens. Alot really happens at certain times and at certain places.

Enough with my school. We've been staying in New York since forever and my parents weren't planning anything new. Like my neighbourhood everyone knows everyone. In general everything was known.

That's what actually kept my parents all psyched about there profile.

Am always in my room. Always on my phone if am not in my room. Always fantasizing if am not on my phone or in my room.

Antisocial much!

I just liked my privacy,my space...like enough breathing space. It's natural to be that way but my parents never seem to get it at all.

Enough with all that. In school l really didn't struggle...with parents like mine..'who would dare not read hard?' It's something they raised me up with. Hardship. Anyway l got used to it like Oliver from Arrow. There's just too much in the pot about my parents.

I always felt like am not there child.

Like Am different.

~~~

Ummm.. I wanted to make something clear. English is not my first language. I really tried my best writing this. So please when you correcting me do it understandably.

Thank you.~♥~