Chapter 66: Found

Start from the beginning

             "They follow me everywhere I go... Because, a leader... Can't abandon his people..." Jungkook said. "I'm the gang leader. H-Here in Busan, we already had some gang members cause trouble. Even the female here, was every girl in the gang would portray the female killer you've been trying to hunt down. That's why she was so difficult to find. Her body and size always changed. There is one that works in the electronic store. She's the one that stole from the jewelry store. The female initiations were to get snake tattoos while the men need to survive out of every violence from each member. There's other girls in the gang that did the other murders using the female figure against you all to throw you all off. You see a tall girl, look for a tall girl, then on the next murder... You see her a bit shorter. Messing up the investigation." Jungkook admitted as he looked up to see Jimin just sitting there.

              "What about the snake symbol? Is that part of your gang? The katanas... Is that you too?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded his head so innocently before standing up and pacing back. Growing afraid of what Jimin might do to him. Like every leader, Jimin had his soft side and Jungkook did too. Jungkook was the gang leader and Jimin was just a Chief... Both falling in love and exposing their vulnerability towards each other all because of the love they had with each other's name written over it.

                "The katana... My idea. The snake... My design... I own every crime I conducted. I'm the reason why these things get out of hand. I'm the reason why Busan is so dangerous now. I... Framed Sehiro to throw you off." Jungkook added as Jimin still sat on the floor. Listening to Jungkook as he paced around. "I brought in a real katana... Sharp blades and everything. The one that was used to kill Mr. Wong was already destroyed I had to bring in a new one and... Use blood on it..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked down. "I'm not what I seem, I never chose this lifestyle; I was hurt five years ago. That story is true!" Jungkook added and slowly rose his sleeve shirt to expose his scars. "These... These scars are nothing but results of a gang initiation. I had to join... They gave me a choice to live or die. I chose life since I knew I couldn't die now. My life was miserable but I still held on!"

               "I chose life and they gave me a choice to join... That's what started this all. Me being desperate to have purpose... I had no one! No one to guide me to the right... Then, I had to surpass initiation and that was testing me to see if I live through all the abuse; and I did. When I got in, I helped with every crime. We treated each other like family and we stuck together... We got to know good loan sharks to benefit us... And that's where I met Kim Namjoon. The rich loan shark that helped us get to Japan once for our katanas and then here to Busan. He helped me get a job back at the station in Seoul and that's when I learned... You were the target from the start and I knew I had to kill you. That was the plan all along." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin sat there and let out an exhale.

              "You were given the job to work as a detective, creating a fake persona of being a vulnerable mute so no one could suspect you. Namjoon worked here long before like you all planned this from the start. Your mission was to kill me. Why didn't you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook cupped his face and cried into his hands, trying to stop his tears from flowing out due to the truth.

              "I...I couldn't kill the one I loved." Jungkook whispered as he covered his mouth from the sobs. "I said I loved you... That was what stood in the way. I told Namjoon it was difficult... Difficult to kill you when I was in love with you. E-Even when we made love... I couldn't keep in my moans for too long. I wanted to scream your name, but I knew it was too much of a risk. I staged everything... Me starving just so you could take me to eat and distract you from work. But I loved every second of the distractions because I got to see you slowly fall in love with me and I got to love you for you; The one deep down. I chose not to talk for all these months and when I was alone. I chose not to. This led me to my tantrums... I hated myself so much for this. But when... We kissed... I-I knew I couldn't kill you.... Not the one I had in my heart. You were my Jimin... I didn't want to kill the only one who loved me for me!" Jungkook then started to sob a bit loudly now. Growing tough to control his tears. "Do you know how tough you were to find? That's why I protected you and you weren't attacked for the months I was with you. My gang members only ruined my motel because I told them I needed to be closer to you in order to do it... And they helped me out. Not knowing I did this to be able to love you even more and show you. I believed in us!"

            "I didn't want to kill you so I killed others to extend the distractions! I killed Mr. Wong... Someone who was late on repaying Namjoon since he was in debt for over a year. RM came up with the idea and by there, I knew I had to do it. I killed many but... I never killed Sehiro. It was my gang who had plans to cause a mass murder. They chose a coffee shop so I decided to search up any that was the most unlikely for Sehiro to go to, but I didn't find a good one in time since I fell asleep and that's what caused them to cause the mass murder... Sehiro was there in the morning and once the killed him, I cried because I knew you would never be the same." Jungkook continued as he dared to look at Jimin stand up and let out a tear after hearing about what happened to Sehiro.

             Jungkook looked away as he turned his body around and let out an exhale from his heavy tears. "I couldn't control them there... They acted without my guidance and ever since then, you were slowly getting closer to catch us and now you have us... Please... Kill me... Say I'm the one to blame. Don't hurt Namjoon, don't hurt my other gang members... We had no other choice and if you demand revenge, I want to give my life up for their freedom." Jungkook cried. "That's what every leader must do. We are like candles... We light the way for others to follow; we sacrifice ourselves for others because that's what makes us leaders... We set an example for others to follow in." Jungkook concluded.

               "Jungkook... How could I turn you in? How could I hate you? You're just confused... You're just lost. You just need someone by your side to guide you to the right. Every leader needs a little guidance even the strong ones." Jimin added as Jungkook shook his head. "I love you, Jungkook. You're all I have now... I fell in love with you... I loved you even when you couldn't talk and I still love you when you could." Jimin continued as Jungkook kept his back facing Jimin as he cupped his own face and shook his head.

              "You're risking your all for my freedom... You're betraying your team all for love..." Jungkook stated and let out a sharp breath. "You do this all for me... Someone who doesn't deserve you. You're the perfect one, the beautiful one... Not me. I don't even fit the prince title." Jungkook continued to cry to himself as Jimin only stepped up and hugged Jungkook from the back and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

              "Oh Jungkook... Everything about you... Is what I want to show love to..." Jimin whispered to the boy's ear, having the younger calm down after while a few tears ran down his cheek; listening to such lovely words his Jimin uttered. "I love you for you... I won't run away because of your past. You were only lost back then; only difference is that now, you're found."