Bayverse Lockdown X Human Reader

"Night (Y/n). " Sideswipe opens the passenger door. (Y/n) smiled and gets off. "Goodnight Sideswipe." She watches her guardian drive to her garage.

She smiled and open her front door to head inside. Locking the door and head to her room. She turned on the lights, dropping her things and takes off her shoes.

(Y/n) hummed a song that has been on her mind while changing.

But what she didn't know is that she is being stalked by a Bounty Hunter. Zooming in her room, singing the same song that she is humming.

One way or another

I'm gonna find you

I'm gonna get you

He watches her sleep peacefully and turns to the Garage.

One way or another

I'm gonna win you

I'm gonna get you

"Get you" He needs to get rid of him. Sideswipe is what he need to get rid of. No more distractions..
He waits till morning for (Y/n) to wake up.

One way or another

I'm gonna see you

I'm gonna meet you

He watches her getting groceries while in his holoform. Staring at her body, fighting his temptations.

One day

Maybe next week

I'm gonna meet you

Gonna meet you

He snarls when he sees her getting into Sideswipes vehicle mode. "She will be mine.." He follows them home without getting spotted.

And i will...

Drive by your house

And if

The lights are all out

And I'll see who's around

After seeing Sideswipe drove off to see if there are any autobots around. Lockdown took his chance and follows him.

Then an hour later, he got where Lockdown wanted. "I'll have fun playing with you." Lockdown takes out his hook and slash him. "No please i need to get back to my girl." Sideswipe backs up but Cemetary Wind got his wheels down before he can escape. Lockdown walks up to him and leans closer to his face. "Don't worry, I'll take care of (Y/n). She is going to be deeply in love with me. She's mine. And mine alone.." He stabbed Sideswipe through the spark.

One way!

Or another!

I'm gonna find you!

I'm gonna get you!

One way or another!

I'm gonna win you!

I'm gonna get you!

Get you!

He won..now its time to claim his prize. He transformed and drives to (Y/n) place

One way or another!

I'm gonna see you

Gonna meet you

Meet you

One day!

Maybe next week

I'm gonna meet you

"I'm gonna meet youLockdown smirks.
He stops and sees his prize waiting at the bus making phone calls with a worried expression.
"Come on Sideswipe pick up. Where are you?" (Y/n) sighs and gets on the bus.

And if the lights are all out

I will follow your bus downtown

I'll see who's around

Who's around

He doesn't want anymore competition. He follows her around town in his holoform to make sure no guys will hit on her. Watching her worrying is like a nice treat for Lockdown.

I'll walk down the mall

Stand over by the wall

Where i can see it all

Found out who you call

(Y/n) calls Sideswipe for the 11th time and no answer.

I'll walk down the mall

Stand over by the wall

Where i can see it all

Found out who you call

She heads to the bus stop at go to the park. She tried to look around to see if he's around. None.

I'll walk down the mall

Stand over by the wall

Where i can see it all

Found out who you call

She started to cry. "No..no" she tries to call him again. Nothing.

I'll walk down the mall

Stand over by the wall

Where i can see it all

Found out who you call

Lockdown loves seeing her crying for her play toy.

I'll walk down the mall

Stand over by the wall

Where i can see it all

Found out who you call

Finally (Y/n) head back to her house, Not knowing that Lockdown is behind. She head inside and goes to the kitchen. Lockdown turned on his holoform and sneaks into her house. By breaking her window.

I'll walk down the mall

Stand over by the wall

Where i can see it all

Found out who you call

(Y/n) heard it and grabs her bat before heading to where the noise is. She found her window broken, letting the wind inside and glass all over the floor. She carefully looks at the shards and sees another reflection instead of hers. She turned around but was quickly held down.

"Shhh" he put a cloth on her mouth and nose. Her vision starts to blurr. "I have you now, my sweetspark." He kisses her forehead.

And i will drive by your house

And if the lights are all down

I'll see who's around...

[I need to rest 😂]