Hey how yall doing?!

Hey y'all how are things? How's school? How's work? How are the kids?  I know it's been two years since I've updated this book and I'm genuinely sorry!
I've been putting this book to side and having a mental battle whether I want to continue the book or not cause I grew out of Transformers but I still have a little bit of transformers addiction in me it's just being push back and locked in the basement.
And like many of you I suffer from 'adult disease' very contagious, don't get it.
I graduated last year and I have a full time job at a Office setting-shocking I know- and I think it's fair for me to putting this book in a case and just move on you know.
I have gotten into more fandoms and I want to write some fanfics about it. Plus I'm trying to write this novel and I'm thinking about for punishment, I write a fanfic on this and Quotev (Yes I'm old enough to know what Quotev is)
And my private messages are open, I might respond late but I can give you all at least of bit of closure instead of me telling you I'll be back from the smoke shop and never return.
That's all I gotta say, I hope you all are okay and alive , I hope. I hope that you are eating enough and drink at least a cup of water each day.
Have a wonderful summer!!!