(Requested)TFP Soundwave x Human Reader

Requested by: Nightmare_Wolf_Girl

~If you don't like having a pet fish then this might not for you. Also sorry its short.~

(Its better if you listen the music while Reading)

~Y/n pov~

Waking up by the alarm. I got up from my bed, Walk over to a chest of my clothes for the day, changed, and opened a cardboard door. yes my room is in a cardboard box, on top of my guardian, Soundwave's top shelf. Before I took my leave i forgot to feed my fish for today.

I love my pet fish. Even though I have him for like seven days. He's a gold fish and I called him, (fish/name).

Walking back inside, grab the fish flakes, and walk to a small table that has a fish bowl.

I dropped the flakes leaving a mess on the floor. (fish/name) is floating above the bowl. I cried for like 5 minutes, ,mourning for the death of my best friend. finally calmed down, Grabbed the bowl, Gentle got off the shelf by the ladder.

Heading to the main Quarters to where Soundwave is. The doors opened for me, and i walk in.

everyone is busy. Megatron, Starscream and Knockout are disgusing something that i don't care. The fish is Important.

~Third pov~

Soundwave is hacking on his computer, tracking the relics. Y/n walk up to his leg. Sensing That y/n is near, he picked her and put her on his desk. She then show the bowl to his covered face. "He's dead soundwave." soundwave took the bowl and examined it. Starscream must've heard their conversation. "Oh did y/n killed her pet? i told you Lord megatron that she doesn't know shit of taking care of a pet." Y/n turned to face Starscream "Shut up its natural death!"

Soundwave feels sorrow for Y/n. She didn't mean to kill him. She loves animals. Except Weird underwater creatures that she said 'Kill it with fire'.

"We need to make a Funeral for (Fish/name)." Starscream Disagree."We are not wasting our time for a goldfish!" Megatron and soundwave give Starscream threatening stares. After a good stare starscream sadly agrees.

~Time past~

The whole Decepticons got off the the Nemesis and to the forest that has a pond in it. Everyone payed their respects to (Fish/Name) or else their life are gonna cut short. Breakdown is holding a boombox playing: I will always love you by Whitney Houston.

As they all made it to the pond. The water is clear, Sun reflects the rays, the ducks are on the other side. Its just beautiful.

Megatron stood in front of everyone except for y/n and the bowl, Soundwave at her side, Starsream who is begging to go, Knockout and Breakdown with the boom box.

Megatron then Gave a speech:

"We are here today because we lost a comrade. (Fish/Name) is a good friend to Y/n. Always like to swim, eat, and that pretty much he can do. He will be remembered to our sparks. (Fish/Name) Is with the a All spark now, or whatever he is, i don't know." 

Y/n went to the edge of the pond. "I will always remember you buddy." She then dumped (F/n) into the water.  she didn't hear knockout saying; "Ooh look breakdown a duck."

A duck swam to the direction of where the fish is. y/n thought it's going to give some respect. nope it is not.

(the high note is played during what happened.)

y/n: *gasp* no don't

duck: *dives and grabs the dead fish and swims away*

Y/n: NOOOOO (FISH/NAME)!!

Boombox: AND IIIIIIIII WILL ALLWAAYS LOOOVE YOUUUUUUU

Soundwave: *hold y/n for comfort*

Megatron: well shit

Knockout: We could've go for the toilet

Starscream: *Dying of laughter*

Breakdown: Well this funeral is going well.

Everyone: either laughs, sings along, or out to look for the duck

After a 20 minutes.

Soundwave carried y/n in his arms while everyone is getting on the ship. He's doing counting. He look down and see y/n fast asleep.

Today has been a cruddy day. The fish died,there's a funeral, andthe god damn duck have to top it all.

~the next day~

"Hey soundwave?" soundwave turn to y/n on his desk. "Don't get me another fish i don't think i could ever handle that after what happened yesterday." Soundwave grabbed y/n and touch foreheads together. "Don't worry y/n i won't" Soundwave said with his communiator.