Diamondbolt X Soundwave

(I'm going to die writing this)

~10:45 PM~

Soundwave drove up the driveway before stepping out of the car.

(idc if he's human or not. I'm just dying inside)

He unlock the front door and opens it, Walks in the dark house then close it. Quietly, he stepped into the pitch black kitchen. Trying to see through the darkness until the lights went on. By the light switch, Diamondbolt  with a furious face and arms crossed across his chest. "Hi honey." Soundwave said, trying to make things light. "Where have you been?"  Diamondbolt asked with venom in his voice. "I was at work. You know Megatron loves to make us go overtime"  "But you called, saying that you'll be home at seven" Diamondbolt looks at Soundwave in the eyes/optics. "Did I?" Soundwave tilted his head.

"Yes you did!" He snapped at Soundwave. "And I made dinner! I was waiting for you!" Before Diamondbolt could say anything Soundwave shushed him. "I know.. I'm sorry" he then hugged him tightly

It was starting to die down until Diamondbolt see a mark on Soundwave's neck, Then went ballistic. "I knew it!" He pushed away from Soundwave's embrace. "You've been messing around with Starscream behind my back!" Diamondbolt starts heading upstairs but Soundwave stopped him. "Diamondbolt it's not what you think!" "OH then what is then?!" His face is turning red with anger and betrayal. Soundwave who doesn't have the right words, stuttered like an idiot.  

"Forget it!" Diamondbolt ran up the stairs and to his room, slammed the door. Soundwave walks in "Quiet the kids are sleeping." He said. Diamond chuckled. "Of course you cared even though you haven't been there with them lately." "Diamond I do care! you are just being crazy." "I'm crazy?!" He walked over to Soundwave " Who took care of you and the kids when you're sick? Who Stayed up all night making snacks? Who paid the bills while you went out drinking?! Who has to take care of the kids 24/7?!" Soundwave flinched at every sentence. "I'm sorry.." he said. Diamond scoffed "Is that what you're going to say? Although you broke my heart by lying to me"  He sighs and turns away for a second before turning back to Soundwave. "I can't do this anymore Soundwave" He said, making Soundwave look at him nervously. "What do you mean?" "I mean that I..."

"I want a Divorce"

~The end because I'm down to 3 brain cells and this is a best way to start my spring break XD~