THICC DADDY! Hound x Femme Reader

(HOUND NEEDS MORE LOVE)

"C'mon (Y/n) you have to tell us" Crosshairs groans impatiently. How did this all started? Well after the battle of Hong Kong, the Autobots lived with Cade at the barn for a while until a new law has been ordered. Making Cybertronians illegal, except for Cuba. So the bots moved to North Dakota in a junkyard. Things started to calm down... for awhile

It was a hot summer afternoon, And a certain femme is getting jumped with questions. Questions about her love life back on Cybertron, What she likes in a mech or femme. It is a endless list of questions.

"I'm not saying anything." (y/n) crossed her arms to her chest and smirked. Bumblebee who is jumping like a child, asked her this. "Do you like thick mechs?!" Drift and Crosshairs looked over to (y/n) with hope in their optics. "Actually yes." Just like that, Crosshair and Drift are in front of her with a smile. Drift bent down like it's some yoga pose right in front of (y/n)'s left thigh. "Like this thick?" he asked. Drift's aft is nice and plump and his thighs may be small but its a good kind of small. Crosshair's laugh is heard and when (y/n) looked over, she saw Crosshairs tail coat lifted up to show off his round firm aft and Thighs. "Drift she likes this kind of thick!" he grins. (y/n) rolled her Optics. "Guys, you guys don't compare with THICC daddy" The two looks at her in shocked. "WHO IS THICC DADDY?!" They asked. Bee is laughing in the background, knowing who is THICC daddy. Cade is dying, rolling on the ground and holding his tummy.

"Well it's quite obvious" (Y/n) chuckled. "Is it Optimus?" Crosshairs asked. "Yes Certainly Prime is thick daddy" Drift said. "Its not Optimus!" Cade yelled. "Because he's my THICC DADDY!" he finished. (Y/n) laughed "Good one Cade!"

"TELL US (Y/N)" Crosshairs yelled.

In perfect timing, Hound droved in the entranced and head to (y/n). "THICC DADDY!!" (Y/n) called out to Hound. He transformed and hugs (y/n). Drift and Crosshairs jaws dropped to the floor. "Woah so its Hound?" Drift coughed. (Y/n) nods before passionately kisses Hound.

"I'm going to take a drive" Crosshairs moped and Drift follows him.

Hound nuzzled (Y/n)'s neck. "My Thicc daddy.." She purred

(THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER I WROTE XD)