(R.S) Sex education Oc insert part two

The humans are still asking questions. And it's gets better and better.

Cade: But Wait are sparklings born as a egg or the mammal way.

Crosshairs: actually I don't know. Virus?

Virus: Don't look at me. I'm not pregnant.

Bumblebee : man who knows how is it born!

Hound: I agree. Like none of us have any experience with a offspring.

Tessa: Do any of you guys lost your virginity?
Cade: TESSA!
Tessa: I'm curious!

Hound: we all have. Well except for Virus.

Virus: HEY I stay a virgin because I don't lose. Plus I'm saving myself.
Drift: Yeah for a toaster!

Everyone except Virus laughs.

Drift: Face it, your offspring is going to look terrible! Probably ugly as Megatron.

Virus: F*ck you!

Bumblebee: hey guys we're getting off here!

Shane: So it like robot sex?

Cade: oh my god lucky charms. Have you paid any attention?!

Tessa: so you're a virgin, Virus?

Virus: yes and I'm proud!
Tessa: you need to get laid soon...

Hound : Well cade is that it?

Cade: How did bumblebee get (Y/n) pregnant?

Bumblebee: God damn it!

Crosshairs: *laughs* I just forgot about that! Because the yellow idiot uses his Holoform to mate with her.

Drift: and that Holoform has 5% of human DNA, then the seed fertil-
Hound: yeah yeah we get it!

Tessa: Thank God that (Y/n) is out of town visiting her family, or else she might pop the baby out by laughing.

Everyone laughs it off. Thus saying that's enough for sex education for now as everyone heads back to what they're doing.

~4 years later~
Jimmy J was searching through tte Web as He is wait for cade to come back.
In the meantime, he observes of Virus and Hound talking. Drift trying to find inner peace. Crosshairs flying around in his cruiser. He then stared back at virus then to hound, back to virus to hound.

Before he can ask the question, he heard bumblebees car horn with cade behind him in his jeep. They were back from visiting (Y/n) and her child which took a day to get to her place.

Cade then announced that they're having a barbecue tonight with beer.

Jimmy walked up to cade and whispered hoping the Autobots won't hear. "How they do it?" "Do what?" Cade asked. As jimmy did a circle with his two fingers, and a one pointer with the other. Making the inappropriate gesture until Cade got it. "Wait tell tonight and they'll tell you"

~night~
The Autobots are in their Holoforms. Enjoying the meal and alcohol beverage. Jimmy was confused and leaned to cade and said "What's the point? they're all drunk! Are they going to have some orgey happening or something?!" Cade drinks his beer. "Just wait for few minutes" He said.

About 20 minutes, the Autobots are drunk. They keep slurping their words and hiccups after.
Cade put his beer down and clapped his hands together.
"So guys, Jimmy J here wants to know how you guys have intercourse."

Drift: *hic* *points at Jim with his sword* you have nerves of asking.

Bumblebee: leave him alone *hic* you butter knife wielding bitch!

Crosshairs: *chuckles* that's a good one!

Hound: Well jimmy, it's like your kind. Always f*cking and then leave. Except for bee. He got a kid from a very nice lookin woman!
Bumblebee: Hey that's my Babe you're talking to! *throws a can at Hound*

Virus: *wraps arm around jimmy's shoulder*  Jimmy when you get older: you got *hic* to take a lot of responsibility like Bee, Man.

Jimmy: Have you ever did someone, Virus?

Virus: Yes of course I did! It was ummm-
Drift: The Toaster!!
Virus: Yeah the toaster! I miss that guy. Such a gentleman... I wonder if I can still see him?

Cade: Actually Virus never got laid.
Jimmy: Damn! Maybe I could-
Cade:No! I need at least someone that is a virgin in this team!

Jimmy: oh come on man, that sucks!

Cade: Hey keep this up or I won't pay you!

Jimmy: YOU NEVER PAY ME!

~it's 2:48 am and I need to write something. And now I can sleep at peace. I don't think I should continue the Sex education since I'm out of ideas for that. I hope you enjoyed it and see ya soon!~