(R.S) Arrow Roulette

I've been reading stories that have Autobots in the real world. And i decided to make one again.

The first one was in Quotev but it was Hellsing characters. But thats a different story.

HERE'S A DEMO OR PILOT
-----------------

The sun is shining bright and packin heat. [Sun: *holds his loaded gun*]

Its a hot sunny day at (y/n)'s house. She is preparing food for a barbeque at her Backyard with her 'special' roomates. She looks at the window and sees Bumblebee running in the sprinklers while Hound and Crosshairs are shooting each other with water guns. And Hot Rod sitting on the patio drinking lemonade. Drift is meditating under a tree. Optimus is standing while holding a glass of water.

She smiled and continues getting things ready. But she forgot something and grabs her keys and head to the store.

Time pass by~

The mechs are sitting around the patio bored to death.

"Ah where is (y/n)?" Crosshairs groan. Hot rod goes in and finds no (y/n). "She's not here!" "She probably went to the store." Drift said.

"Im so bored!" Bee Complaints. "Then play video games" Hound huffed. "No i want something active." Bee pouts. "Hey remember playing Arrow Roulette back on Cybertron?" Crosshairs grin. They chuckle at that memory.

"It was so dumb" Hot rod smiled

"And Dangerous" Hound grinned.

"And its suicidal" Drift finished.

They look at eachother then next thing they know. They're in a circle and Optimus is holding a bow and Arrow.

"Why are we doing this?" Hound laughs.
"Because we're dumb" Crosshairs answers.
"Alright we know the rules. Last one standing wins" Optimus aims at the sky and launched in in the air.

The arrow disappeared in the distance.

"Where is it?!" Drift squinted to look for the arrow.

"I lost it in the sun!" Optimus drops the bow and Arrow.

"Im out!" Hot rods to take cover. Eventually all the autobots scattered except for Crosshairs.

(Y/n)'s pet walks to Crosshairs and stands there.

"(P/n)! No!" Bee cries out. Drfit quickly grabs (p/n) and runs to safety.

Crosshairs smirks. "I won! Im the champion!" He laughs.

Until the arrow comes back and it hits Crosshairs's foot.
-----
(Y/n) comes back with groceries and walks to the dining room to find Crosshairs on the table, with a towel in hus mouth and a arrow in his foot. And the Autobots fighting on who gets to pull the arrow out.

"Guys! WHAT THE FUCK?!" (Y/n) screamed.

"We can explain!" Optimus said.

The end

XD idk if i should make that into a book