(R.S) TLK Cade x reader

(I told myself to never do this)

Cade has been messing with you ever since you guys settled in the junkyard.
'Nice legs'
'That ass should be in my bed tonight'
'Are you a School? Cause I want to put kids in you'

(I'll stop)

(Y/n) is tired of it so she wants to mess with Cade so bad. She made up a plan to invite Cade over to her trailer but has a surprise too. And it's happening tonight.

(I'll have to entertain you guys)

~Night~

Knock
             Knock
"(Y/n) it's me! " (Y / n) finished putting on her lip balm and made sure her robe is good for untying for the plan.
"Coming!" She walks on the rug floor with her bare feet and open the door for him.

" Hey (y/n), you wanted to see me?" He walks in. She tries to hide her evil smirk. "Yes please sit down " Cade shrugs and sat on a comfy chair. "I noticed that you've been giving me some 'messages ' " She opened her fridge, and grab a beer for Cade and (F/D) for her, but she's not even going to take a sip though. Cade adjust his seat a bit "Well yeah. I mean you are a fine girl." He chuckles and thanked (y/n) for the drink before taking it. He looks up and down at (y/n) body as he sips his beer.

She smirks 'Perfect ' she stands in front of Cade. " I was thinking... does this makes me look fat?" she undo her robe and shows a (f/c) lingerie. Cade choked by the beer and started coughing,blushing.

(OKAY I got to stop there. Its 12:32 am)