Tessa the match maker part 2

Tessa, (Y/n) and shane are in the store,looking for supplies to steal.

Tessa went to the snacks .
Shane at the hygiene section.
(Y/n) is at the clothes.

After getting the stuff, they went to the back and peel off the scanner lines,tags and security tag.

"Don't rip it off!" Tessa scolded Shane because he was about rip the security tag off of some jeans.
(Y/n) groans and grabs her old car keys and a mini screwdriver from her pocket, then get all the tags out of the clothes.

Shane smirks and turns to Tessa. "I told you that she will be cool" "i said that." Tessa rolled her eyes.

They almost got caught as they ran out of the store and head to Bumblebee's alt mode.

~At the church~

The autobots and the humans are relaxing a bit. Until at night is when things got crazy and fun. Tessa turned on the music and starts dancing, Shane joined in. "Come on (Y/n)!" Tessa motioned her to join them. (Y/n) shakes her head while chilling in the sofa.

But Bumblebee walks over there and grabs (Y/n) by the hands and takes her to the dancefloor. Crosshairs and Hound laughs at her reaction. Drift shakes her head.

"Fine but just once" (Y/n) starts to dance with Bee. Bumblebee whistles at her moves. Then suddenly Hound steals her from Bee. He smirked at the fuming mech. Then Drift snatched (Y/n) from Hound's servos. Tessa and Shane stopped and watches them in the back, trying to hold back laughter.

"One more please..." Tessa prayed in her head. Her wish came true.

Crosshairs grabs (Y/n) and danced away from the crowd.

"What is happening?!?!" (Y/n) looked so confused.

Cade and Optimus shakes their heads in disappointment.