(R.S) Optimus X Pregnant Reader.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER CULLEN

~Transformers Prime~

"I bet its a girl!"

"No way Miko maybe its a boy!"

"Honestly guys I kind of wish a boy and a girl."

"TWINS?!?!"

The kids are sitting on the couch with (Y/n) being trapped between them.  Reason of them arguing, is because (Y/n) is pregnant. not with any human, but a Prime. It was surprising is because a human can bare a cybertronion  child. 6 months pregnant that's where she is on. Optimus and (Y/n) knows the gender of the baby, they just didn't tell no one until he/she is born. Any ways Ms. Darby came to the rescue. "Kids stop this, you're making (y/n) stressed." they turned to (y/n) to apologize "Sorry (Y/n....." it was time to go home. The kids went with Jack's mom as the other Autobots went to the other room to recharge.

(Y/n) went downstairs while holding her stomach as she goes to each step.  Ratchet noticed her struggle, he stopped his work and hand his servos for her to go through the last steps. "Thank you, Ratchet." "You're welcome" he replied. Optimus made it to the room. he and Ratchet communicates with their mind. Optimus walked over (y/n), then transformed into a truck. Opening the door for her.

With the help of Ratchet to get her in the truck. She bid Ratchet a good night as they drove out of the base.

On the road they started their conversation about Work, missions, etc. "The kids are anxious about the baby." "Well that's good" The smile on (y/n)'s face faded and into a serious one. "Optimus what would happened if the baby is not healthy." "What do you mean?" "Like I know that kids are beautiful but what if they have healthy problems, like breathing or hearing, or what if the decepticons found out and they might hurt the baby?" Tears starting to fall off her face and to her stomach.

A holoform of Optimus appeared on the driver's seat. Hugging (y/n) making sure to not hurt the child. "I know its tough but as long we have each other, We'll face it together." He kissed (y/n)'s lips. "I love you (y/n) don't forget it." "I love you too Optimus."

~Years later~

"Mommy! Look what Uncle Ratchet taught me!"

(Child's/n) arm turned into a canon.

"that's great sweetie you're learning!" (Y/n) hugged Her child up close. (c/n) went out to play with her cousin Miko,Raf, and jack. Ratchet went up to (y/n) with a small smile. "Optimus would be so Proud" He said. "Yes indeed.." (y/n) wished that he's here everyday, to see (C/n) growing up. but he's with the all sparks now.

One could only wish they'll be there..