(Requested)MTMTE Rodimus X Femme reader

Requested by: nebulian_striker

(I know that you Requested Rodimus Prime but I can't help but to think about MTMTE Rodimus. And need to think of a plot.I hope you don't hate me. sorry.)

'One Shot...'

                   'Two shots.....'

                                                  'Three shots....'

Counting the shot that he can take. Rodimus is on his 7th shot but keeps telling Swerve for more, but swerve cut him off 15 minutes ago. Rodimus keeps looking down on his phone.(Do they have phones? ill let it slip.) waiting for messages or a call.  Finally Swerve tells the lost light captain to hit the bed. After many complaints and begging to stay, he got off from the stool, took some guy's bottle of energon, chucking it down, and head through the door.

wobbling and tumbling walks makes Rodimus to look like he's falling and dancing at the same time.

He leaned against the wall, putting the bottle down and checked his phone. No messages...

Calling but didn't answer. sending text messages but no reply.

getting off the wall while texting another on.

~Text Message~

'Hey'

'Hey Beautiful'

'Can you answer my calls pls'

'Please I didn't mean it'

'I'm sorry'

'I HATE YOU'

'I LUV YOU SO MUCH'

'heyheyheyheyhey'

'Tailgate fell off his chair! LOL'

'You should've seen it'

'C'mon gurl~ call me'

'Hey can I come to your Quarters???'

'.....'

'I'm sorry please forgive me..'

~Calls 24~

holding his phone up to his helm, wobbling to each step he take. 'The number you been reaching is not available. at the tone please a message.'

no answer... again...

making that the 25th call. putting his phone away, he walking down the hallway of the giant ship that is auto pilot through space. He turned to a window that shows the Milky ways on the other side. Showing his reflections, mirrors his choices as he put his hand on the glass.

He sees (Y/n) with his reflection, giving a sweet smile.

Quickly turning behind him. There's nobody...

Of coarse he is too drunk to keep his mind straight. (Because He's GAY. I'm not sorry) shaking that off his mind and move on. but can't.. he knows why.

Three week ago, Rodimus and (Y/n) broke up. they've been together since war, but later on it was going on and off. They know that their relationship is not going great. so they decided to take a break.

ever since that, Rodimus has been drinking away his feelings. (Y/n) have no motivation move on.

Rodimus keeps seeing (Y/n) everywhere he goes. And it's driving him crazy. He misses the feeling of her touch, smell, and the way she laughs. it's a drug to him. And he need that drug back...

He needs (Y/n).

He Want (y/n) back.

~Time skip brought to you by Chromedome X Rewind~

Standing in front of (Y/n) door, all nervous. His spark is pounding. His palms are sweaty, Knees weak, arms are heavy, THERE'S VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY, MOM'S SPAGHETTI (Ok those last two aren't real XD)

Knocking on her but no response. knocked twice, none. He then keeps knocking with all his might. A sound of groaning coming from a the other side, follow by 'I'm coming hold on'

The door opened to reveal (y/n) who is drowsy due to be barley awake. (y/n) rubbed her eye while staring at Rodimus. "What do you want Rodimus?" "H-hey (y/n) um I just came*hic* by and noticed your Quarters so I thought I would stop by*hic*" the slurs in his words gives it away. 'He's Drunk' she leaned on the door frame with arms crossed. Rodimus keeps standing there with droopy optics. (y/n) went inside her room to get her phone. She opened her phone and showed Rodimus all of his calls and text messages.

~27 miss calls~

~34 text messages~

"Why'd do you only call me when you're high?" she asked, putting away her phone stood there waiting for a answer. But Rodimus has his helm to the floor. she didn't see the tears that are falling. "Well if you are not telling me then go-"

He threw himself onto (Y/n), hugging her tightly and cries on her shoulders. She can smell the drinks on him and her shoulder getting damp, but didn't mind since she's distracted by his actions. "I miss you, (y/n.)" they both are on the floor still holding together. (y/n) finally broke tears as she held him close. 

pulling away from their hug then shares a passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry too.."  

"I love you so much Rodimus"

"I love you more than anything (y/n)"

They made up. Planning their future ahead....