(R.S) Sex education! Oc insert

Optimus have left.

Virus got capturedby the Autobots but later joined by a friendly human. And that human is Tessa.

Anyways the government is not tracking them, so this means they can finally relax.
Cade and Shane are in the new built barn. Crosshairs and Hound are outside testing a new gun, with Drift trying to meditate beneath a tree. Virus is just standing next to the house, going through the Internet with her glasses. Tessa is upstairs in her room doing her own stuff. Bumblebee is playing radio stations while in vehicle mode.

Cade then have this burning question that he wants to ask so bad. But maybe embarrassing to talk about. He took off his gloves and torch, tell shane to take a break inside. Then he head outside. On his right he sees Hound and Crosshairs right at the entrance. He walk up to them, and the two mechs notice him. "What do you need cade?" Hound then pointed the gun out in the distance but it was close to virus's space.

"How does sex work in your kind?"

*boom* Hound accidentally pull the trigger and Crosshairs was coughing for some reason of embarrassment. Drift was started by the bullet. Bumblebee stop his radio and transformed. "Watch where you going douche purse!" Virus walk to the crowd that was forming very fast, due to The Bullet and Crosshairs awkward coughing.

"What's all the commotion?" Drift said. Cade then said the whole question again and made everyone went crazy uncomfortable, blushing, and some just ready to blow out the lessons.

Cade: well how do you guys do it?

Hound: *blows smoke* you really want to know?

Bumblebee: man this is really hard to talk about!*rubs the back of his neck*

Virus: *blushes* Dios Mio! You have to say it!

Drift: I think crosshairs wants to say it all...

Crosshair: sure I'll be the teacher! Now who wants to demonstrate with me?

Everyone: *Backs away* Not Me!!

Cade: Wait why you all step back?! Isn't Virus suppose to be the one to back up?!

Hound: Well cade, there is more than one thing than we have.

Cade: WAIT YOU HAVE A VAGINA!? *points at virus* YOU HAVE A DICK?!

Drift: yes we all do.

Bumblebee: the dick is called a spike and the vagina is called the valve in our dictionary.

Crosshairs: It takes the 'go f*ck yourself' to a new level.

Cade : so does that means you guys can get pregnant?

Virus: it's call Sparked and also the mechs can't get sparked. Femme get sparked.

Tessa: * yelling out through the window* So can you get Stds or Aids by that?!

Shane: Is there like protection or something?

All the questions were coming from left and right at the poor autobots.
Let's just say that they have to give a 5 hour lesson about their intercourse traditions and information.