OOC Cheating Optimus Prime x Femme Reader

(Try listen to this while reading it)

Well, when you go

Don't ever think I'll make you try to  stay

And maybe when you get back

I'll be off to find another way

Y/n and Optimus Prime have been together for so long. Sparkmates before and after the destruction of Cybertron.

And after all this time that you still owe

You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know

So take your gloves and get out

Better get out

While you can

They shared their secrets and everything together. Nobody is going between them. But That's what Y/n thought.....

When you go

would you even turn to say

I don't love you

like I did

Yesterday

The things they do, always agree. The team has support their relationship. But there is that one femme that Y/n is caution about.

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading

so sick and tired of all the needless beating 

but baby when they knock you

down and out

it's where you oughta stay

That femme is, Arcee. She doesn't like the looks of Y/n and Optimus together. She has a plan to change it. By making lies about those two. Which makes them into a argument. The argument is 'Y/n is having an affair'.

And after all the blood that you still owe

another dollar's just another blow

so fix your eyes and get up

better get up

while you can

"Optimus Prime you know that the rumors aren't true." Y/n has tears in her eyes with all of this going on. Optimus is about to lose hope for you. "I know it's not true, we just need some time to go by." He walked out of their shared room and said that he have a mission with bumblebee,wheeljack, and bulkhead.

When you go

Would you even turn to say

I don't love you

Like I did

Yesterday

Everything is numb around y/n. She tried many times to prove that the rumors is wrong. But she have to face it soon. After a hard day at a mission she head to her room then saw something that she shouldn't have.
Optimus in their own berth. Interfacing with Arcee.
Y/n has tears running down on her cheeks. Optimus and Arcee didn't notice the heartbroken femme, until Y/n says something with her voice cracking.
"Why Optimus?" Optimus turned his attention to Y/n and get off the berth fast. He grabbed Y/n's arm and dragged her out of the room and into the hallway. Not noticing that Arcee has a evil grin.

When you go

Would you have the guts to say

I don't love you

Like I loved you yesterday

"I'm sorry Y/n..." He said in sympathy in his voice."It's just..."
Those word that Optimus said made Y/n broken into a million pieces.

"I don't love you, like I loved you yesterday"
He turned and walk back into the room. Leaving Y/n all alone and depressed with sobs coming from her mouth.

I don't love you

like I loved you

yesterday

A/n: whoo summer vacation!! That means I can write more. This story is for when I hit 1,000 reads. Soon this is a early update. I hope you have a great day.