(R.s) Ultra Magnus and Reader

(Y/n) is sitting on Magnus's shoulder while Magus is giving orders to Bulkhead and Wheeljack.
Of Course Wheeljack step out again and Bulkhead went after him.

"I can't stand him! How did (y/n) deal with him?! Or how do they even met!?" Wheeljack paced back and forth. "Maybe he saved her. Then in her debt, she became his assistant or something." Bulkhead said. "Yeah you're right..."

~What really how they met~

Magnus just parked his ship to see where he is going and make a video of his day and missions.

That is until he got a alarm that something is on his roof. He walked out to find a Human Girl sitting on top of his ship!

"Primus.." he takes out his camera and starts recording. "Log 12! There is a human on my ship!" He is freaking out a little about how she got up there and what is her purpose of being on his ship.

Then Magnus saw her pull out her bag and pulls out a juice pouch and a candy bar. Magnus is not gonna have it. "She better not!" He looks around and finds a water pump and breaks it, attached it to a hose that is his size.

"THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND!!! GOOOOO!"
He aims at the human and shoots out water but it wasn't working

The human saw him and laughs and is shocked to see a Cybertronian

~Back to Wheeljack and Bulkhead ~

Wheeljack sighs. "Yeah...probably he have a good spark to keep her."
Bulkhead nods in agreed