Chapter 01 (A prodigy of CJ Monroe)

AN: Thank you soooo much @NQJqueen for another amaaaazing trailer!! :) Check her out guys.

***

"Marco where are you?" everyone shouted. It was already 1 am. They were all at the party of the twin's wedding with their wives, at the reception hall. Today, they just got married with their fiancés.

Everyone was having so much fun that they have forgotten the seven year old boy, not until Alexander Monroe Morris, who was just ten years old noticed that his cousin wasn't making his usual mischief.

A nine-year-old girl with flaming red hair that is so straight and had hazel eyes, was looking around, alongside the creek, admiring the moon; when she heard a loud snore coming from the bushes. She was curious so she went towards the source of the noise. She opened the bushes and saw Marco Ariseno Monroe snoring loudly like a pig, while lying down on the grass with his mother's latest design of clothes.

He was adorable. Marco inherited Luna's red hair and his father's curly hair. She leaned towards him to take a closer look at his snoring face. "Tsk, what an embarrassment! Tao pa ba 'to? Grabe maka'hilik ah!" (Is this person still a human being? He snores unbelievably!) the nine-year old girl murmured. She poked his face.

He slowly opened his coffee brown eyes. They were both caught off guard at seeing each other. She was so surprised she fell into the creek.

He instantaneously rushed out of the bushes to help her out of the water, "Are you alright?" Marco asked. She darkly looked at him, pushing his hand away.

"Hindi, masaya ako na nahulog ako sa tubig! Malamang, edi hindi!" (No, I am really so happy that I fell into the water! Of course I'm not okay!) she answered sarcastically.

He grinned, "Uyy! Ang suplada ng ate oh! Ano po ba ang pangalan mo?" (Heey! You're such a snob! Anyway, what's your name?)

She noticed that Marco had 2 missing teeth in-front, she frowned. "Hoy bunge! Mind your own business! Ano pala ang ginagawa mo jan? Ikaw pala si Marco? Kanina ka pa hinahanap nila tita at tito!" (Hey you toothless dweeb! It's none of your business! And what are you doing there anyway? So you're Marco? Do you know aunty and uncle CJ are looking for you for quite awhile already?)

It was the first time they met each other in Paris, when CJ learnt that the twins were getting married, he offered his home that was located by the creek in Nice, France for the wedding to be held in. He shrugged and yawned, "I got bored!" he honestly replied.

"MARCO!" Alexander shouted at the top of his lungs, "Kanina ka pa naming hinahanap ah." (We've been looking for you for ages!) he noticed the soiled clothes of his cousin. "Tol, patay ka kay tita Luna. Bagong design pa naman niya yan para sayo!" (Dude, you're dead with aunt Luna. That's her newest design for you!) he stated.

Marco was 3 years younger than Alexander. They were really close even when his family were living in Paris while Alexander and his family were living in Kuwait; to solve the dilemma of distance, Cassy-Alexander's mother offered Chuck's private plane just to get to see them every weekends and not only during the holidays and summer vacations.

"Marco! Come to papa, anak." (son) CJ finally found the kids. The other adults camne to them too. But before he went to CJ, he surprised the little girl by giving her a hug, making her hazel eyes pop out from surprise. "Thank you for finding me, I'm glad I met you." He whispered and then ran towards his father. He was such a father's boy because even though he took so much after the looks of his mother, but his personality was very much like his father.

She was still paralyzed from shock. Alexander smiled, "Welcome to my world Annie. That was my younger cousin. He's really a very sweet boy. Pag pasensyahan mo na." (please pardon him) he waved goodbye, since they were school mates in Kuwait. They would see each other soon.