Chapter 3: Meeting with new friends

Start from the beginning

Xenovia's heart skipped a beat meaning she fell in love with you in an instant. Of course she was blushing and she looked away to hide her blush.

Issei - Wait, you have Infinite Knowledge, Y/n??

Y/n - Of course. I obtain that skill when I defeated the previous Omni God.

Issei - Omni God??? I am so confused right now.

Rossweisse then pulled Issei and said quietly.

Rossweisse - Look Issei. Y/n here is the present Omni God. Omni God is the most highest and strongest being ever lived. It is true that he defeated the previous Omni God and obtained Infinite Power and Infinite Knowledge. Infinite Power means that you have limitless power. Your power goes up every time you battle, Infinite Knowledge is well you know everything and everyone.

Issei was very surprised that he met the Omni God. He had no idea that you are the Omni God. Issei then asked you.

Issei - Y-Y/n?

Y/n - Yes, what is it Issei?

Issei - Rossweisse here told me that you are the Omni God, is that correct?

Y/n - Yeah and what about it?

Issei - I just wanted to clarify everything because I'm so confused.

Y/n - Ahh so that's why. Girls no need for formalities. You can just call me Y/n. Just don't disrespect me or anyone and don't do wrong things and everything will be fine.

Asia - Understood, Y/n.

Y/n - Please have a seat. You said as you gestured them to sit down beside you.

The 4 girls sit down on the bench that is enough for three people. The sitting arrangement goes like this.
You are sitting at the middle of Rossweisse and Xenovia and Issei is also sitting at the middle of Koneko and Asia.

Y/n - Do you all wanted to know how I obtained the title of Omni God?

Issei, Koneko, Asia, Rossweisse and Xenovia - Yes, Y/n.

Y/n - Good. Now listen carefully. *you cleared your throat* Legend says, there is a human being that has an enormous and endless power. This person lives in the universe of Saiyans. In this universe, there is a saiyan named, (Y/n) (L/n) which is me, of course. I was entitled "The Omni God". Why?? Because of my unlimited potential and determination, I reached the highest and strongest saiyan ever existed, The Omni God Saiyan. That's why I was entitled, "The Omni God". I am the very first person ever to reach that kind of position. Even the strongest mortal lived, Goku is struggling to get that position. I have a total of 40+ saiyan forms. Everyone there praised (Y/n) because of his supremacy. I also rule all the universe that is existing.

Issei - Wait, who is Goku? He asked.

Y/n - Goku is a pure saiyan who lives in a universe called Universe of Saiyan. Universe of Saiyan is also my home.

Issei - Ahh. What is a Saiyan? He followed up his question.

Y/n - A Saiyan is a mortal being who has an unlimited potential and determination to fight for what is right. In order to obtain Super Saiyan. They must have an enough amount of battle experience and cells called
S-cells. To be exact, I have 43 forms plus 7 more forms that I need to attain to unlock the ultimate form, Super Saiyan Rainbow.

Issei - Wow. Is the word that he can say.

Koneko - You sure have a tough time to unlock those form, Y/n.

Y/n - Yeah. I did suffer from horrendous training that the previous Omni God taught me.

Asia - By the way, who is the previous Omni God that you are saying?

Y/n - The name is Zeno-sama.

Asia - Zeno-sama. Got it.

Y/n - Anything else any of you wanted to know?

All of them shook their heads.

You look at your at watch and it says 12:55 pm.

Y/n - Come on Issei. It's already time to go back.

Issei - Right. See you later guys!

Koneko - Okay! She said as she smiled to Issei.

Issei suddenly blush because of Koneko's cuteness while smiling.

Y/n - I'll see you guys a bit.

Xenovia - It's so nice to meet you. Y/n.

Y/n - Likewise.

With that, all of you go to your designated destinations.

With you and Issei walking back to your classroom.

Y/n - Issei, I have observed that you suddenly blush when you saw Koneko smiling at you.

Issei chuckled a bit and said,

Issei - Yeah. Wait, what? You saw it didn't you?

Y/n - Yup. I saw it. Why did you blush? Is it because Koneko is cute?

Issei - Yeah. I have to admit she is so cute while smiling. He said admittedly.

Y/n - Don't worry. Your secret is safe to me.

Issei - Really?!

Y/n - Yup. I'm sure of it.

Issei - Thanks a lot, Y/n! He said as he readied his fist to fist bump you.

You smiled on Issei and fist bump to him.

Y/n - Well come on now, Issei. Let's get back to our classroom.

Issei - Right away! He said happily.

To be continued...