made for you (1/2)

hey this is future me typing here I wrote this a while ago and was the original plan for this book but it turned into a oneshot book so please excuse the lengthy paragraphs and my random insert of queen because I was obsessed with them at the time. ok bye

no quirks, regular highschool

Katsuki x Izuku

•••

Izuku's P.O.V

I've always enjoyed pottery it was my favorite things growing up, I've made ceramics since I was 9 years old. I enrolled in UA high this year, I'm starting as a Junior. (Izuku's 17 years old an I'm going by high schools in the US sorry;;) In each of my classes I've had fairly rambunctious kids and irritating ones too. But nevertheless, I still get work done even with the obnoxious amount of distractions. I get a great sense of relief when I enter my last class, pottery.

There is still a small number of kids that never turn off their voices but other than that everyone in the class is quiet. Even the most talkative kid in the school, Katsuki Bakugo.

I don't know much about him besides the fact that he's insanely popular and handsome. And when I say handsome I mean drop-dead gorgeous and that is not an exaggeration. Anyway, today in pottery we got to work on the potter's wheel, by far one of my favorite tools to use. I just find it satisfying to spin the clay around and change its form completely by simply touching it. We all walked outside and had to share potter's wheels since there were only five and there were ten students.

I was one of the five to start on the potter's wheel first. I rubbed water along the clay and soaked my hands in water as well. I placed my block of clay and the center of the wheel and placed my foot on the foot pedal and moved my foot up and down, making the clay spin along with it. I placed two fingers in the middle of the clay making it immediately form into a flat, rounded bowl. I placed my two hands on the side of the bowl and gently dragged it upward, making a wide vase. I tried my best to get an wide hourglass look, but it failed each time. At this point I was getting frustrated.

"Try this." A low voice said. After that I heard a soft thud and two hands placed on mine, I could feel someone's chest on my back and their head hovering over my shoulder, my face glowed pink. I didn't dare to look to my left so I continued looking straight at the strangers' hands guiding me. They curved my index and middle finger inward and let them fall back out after a second. I saw the hourglass shape take form, I was very amazed at this person's skill. Using the potter's wheel may seem easy but it's actually fairly difficult.

"T-Thank you!" I looked back at the person after they released my hands, their back was facing me. I saw spikes of blonde poking out, my first though was Bakugo but.. why would he help me? It must've been someone that looked like him. when he turned back a slight smirk developed on his face. I was in complete shock that the one and only Katsuki Bakugo would help me. But I was snapped out of my daze when he spoke,

"No problem, now get off the wheel I need to use it."

"R-right! S-sorry!" I scrambled out of the small stool and carefully grabbed my vase and went back inside to place it into the kiln. I hear a small chuckle before I made my way to the studio, I entered the room with the kiln held inside and placed my vase inside along with four others sitting at the bottom. I turned back around and saw Bakugo standing a few inches away from my face. I let out a small squeak and quickly apologized.

"S-sorry!" I slid along the side of the kiln to exit the small room. "It's my fault don't apologize." I wondered, why he was being so nice...? He's so rude to everyone else besides his group of friends, well he's less mean them but still. Why would he be nice now?