Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"

Start from the beginning

Aniyah smiled and said "Hi. Quick question."

He smiled and said "Ask away."

Aniyah said "Do you like guys?"

His friends looked at Aniyah and the guy laughed and said "I'm gay.. so yeah."

Aniyah smiled and said "Well. My friend is checking you out."

He raised an eyebrow and said "and where is this friend?"

Aniyah pointed to Wesley and Wesleys eyes widened and he looked away and the guy laughed and said "He's cute."

Aniyah smiled and said "And single." With a wink.

The guy and his friends laughed and he said "Well. Maybe I should just go say Hi."

Aniyah smiled and said "I agree."

He smiled and Aniyah walked him over to Wesley and Wesley instantly got nervous. Aniyah grabbed Camilas arm and they walked away together and they walked by some woods to head to the race track and Camila said "Young love."

Aniyah laughed and said "Have you talked to Justin?"

Camila said "Actually yeah.. I just needed to use the restroom and I ran into Wesley."

Aniyah smiled and said "We should hang out more."

Camila smiled and said "I agree."

They both laughed in sync and walked over to Kaiden who was talking with Drake and Justin and Kaiden wrapped his arm around her and Justin wrapped his arm around Camila and Aniyah said "Drake.. where is your girlfriend?"

Drake said "We broke up, she was.. controlling."

Aniyah said "I'm sorry."

Drake shrugged and said "I'm not."

They all laughed and the guy who was staring at Aniyah was still staring and she nudged Kaiden and Kaiden looked down and at her and she whispered in his ear "The dude behind you, leaning up against his car, with three guys next to him.. keeps staring at me."

Kaiden instantly looked at him and the guy was checking out Aniyah's ass and he nudged his friends and they all started looking checking her out and Kaiden looked at Aniyah and kissed her on the forehead and said "Be right back."

Kaiden walked away to the guy and Aniyah watched him and Kaiden leaned up against the car next to him and just stared at him, the guy gulped and said "I uhh.. didn't know you we're Kaiden Miller.."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and kept staring at him and the guys friends awkwardly stood there looking down at their phones and Kaiden continued staring at him and the guy said "I'm sorry man, I didn't know she was your girl! I-" Kaiden said "Shut up."

He instantly stopped talking and Kaiden got close to his face and said "Let me make this real simple.." Kaiden crossed his arms over his chest and said "If you so look in her direction again." Kaiden's face filled with anger and Kaiden said "I'll put you through the most excruciating pain you'll ever experience."

The guys eyes widened in fear and Kaiden said "Understand?"

The man nodded yes his head incredibly fast and said "Yes I understand!" In pure fear.

Kaiden smacked his arm playfully in a hard way and said "Glad you understand" and walked away to Aniyah.

The guy grabbed his arm in pain and said "Shit.."

Kaiden walked up to Aniyah and wrapped his arm tightly around her and she smiled and layed her head on his shoulder and Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and said "You're mine."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "Me and You."

Kaiden smiled bright and said "Me and You."

Justin and Camila we're holding each other and his forehead was rested on hers and he said "I love you."

Camila's eyes widened and a huge smiled went over her face and she said "I love you too."

Justin smiled bright and crashed his lips onto hers and Camila instantly kissed him back and Aniyah took a picture of them and showed Kaiden and he smiled and whispered "Let's give them some space." and Aniyah nodded her head and she grabbed Drakes wrist and the three of them walked away. Drake looked down at Aniyah's hand around his wrist and he smiled and took a deep breath.

They got at a empty space and Aniyah let go of Drake and Drake said "I'll umm.. I'll see you later.."

Aniyah said "You okay?"

Drake nodded his head and Aniyah looked up at Kaiden and said "One moment."

Kaiden nodded his head and Aniyah walked a few feet away from Kaiden with Drake in private and said "Whatever is wrong.. tell me.. I know we haven't talked much, but I'm here for you."

Drake said "I have feelings for someone I shouldn't.. she's with someone, who would probably kill me for liking her.. and.. I don't know what to do."

Aniyah said "Have you told her?"

Drake said "I have.. today.. in the past 20 minutes."

Aniyah said "Right.. umm.. well, what did she say?"

Drake said "She uhh.. doesn't know I'm talking about her."

Aniyah said "Drake. Come on, if you like her, she's clearly special to you.. and you trust her, just talk to her."

Drake looked at Kaiden who was talking with Kale and Drake looked down at Aniyah and said "You."

Aniyah said "Wait what?"

Drake said "I like you."

Aniyah said "Drake..."

Drake said "I know.. I know your with him, Don't let my feelings get in the way.. I can move on.."

Aniyah said "For how long?"

Drake took a deep breath and said "For three months.. That's the real reason I'm single now, I broke up with her.. because how do I date someone, when my heart is craving someone else."

Aniyah took a deep breath and looked at Kaiden and then back at Drake and said "You won't.. do anything.. right?"

Drake took a deep breath and said "This is the hard part.."

Aniyah looked up at him and Drake said "We umm.. we shouldn't talk.. ever again."

Aniyah said "Wh-why!?"

Drake said "Because I love you? and your with.. Kaiden Miller.. You see the problem?"

Aniyah started crying and said "Drake.. you have been a person I can depend on since the day we met.. Don't ruin this friendship."

Drake rested his hands on her shoulders and said "Ever since you met Kaiden. We stopped talking.. Notice that?"

Aniyah said "I-" Drake said "Do you talk to anyone else?"

Aniyah stayed quiet and Drake said "exactly.. You depend on Kaiden now, don't let me be a bother. Goodbye Aniyah."

Aniyah said "Drake.. please.." Through her tears.

Drake pulled her into a hug and he took a huge deep breath and Aniyah clinged onto him and said "Don't leave me.. not you too.."

Drake said "I'm sorry nyny.. I'm leaving, because I love you.. more than friends.. goodbye." Drake let her go and walked away fast.

Then, it just started pouring out. Aniyah looked up at the sky and the hard rain poured onto her, Aniyah started crying hysterically watching Drakes car drive away and Aniyah walked to her car, got in and drove away fast.

End of Part Sixty-nine