~Slytherins Scare Game~

A/n: Omg I do not like the name of this at all...
"Gather round, gather round!" Pansy shouted from the armchair that had become her stage. The Slytherins slowly dragged themselves over to where she was excitedly shouting, the younger ones matching her tone and the older ones hoping she'd get this over and done with.
"Welcome to another October!" She squealed and a few of the first years cheered. "If you did not know, every 1st of October, each Slytherin will get a student that they have to scare on Halloween. You have the entire month to make it as elaborate as possible and whoever creates the biggest scare, wins a mysterious prize."

Draco rolled his eyes. This stupid competition always got to his competitive side, but it really was stupid.
"Oh, don't look so glum, I love this tradition," Pansy whined as she joined her best friend.
"I know, I know, but I'm way too busy with studying for the O.W.L.S so I don't see a point." He sighed.
"If the seventh years can take part, you can shut your whiny ass mouth up and pick a goddamn name!" Draco watched Pansy storm off, now he was in trouble.

He grabbed one of the pieces of paper from the cauldron and started to make his way back to the mountain of books he had left.
"Draco," a voice from behind shouted. "Who'd you get?" It was Blaise.
"I don't know yet. Probably someone that I'll have to spend the next week trying to find." Draco sighed.
"Ugh, you understand my pain! Good luck," Blaise laughed before jogging off and out of the common room. (A/n: what was the point in me putting in that conversation...) Slowly, Draco got back into his studying rhythm, trying to memorise potion ingredients and ignore the impending piece of paper. Something about it enticed him, for once he wanted to know whose name was carefully inked inside. So, he pushed it off the bed!
"Stupid piece of paper, I thought studying here would eliminate my main distraction but no." He grumbled like an old man. After an hour of side glances and mentally telling himself off, Draco allowed himself to open the piece of paper. Making sure no one was around, he unfolded the nimble creases, exposing a name that gave him a shock; Harry Potter. He slumped down on his bed in a huff staring at the name, surely this was a joke? Pansy always teased him about his little obsession with him... or at least that's one of the names Pansy calls it. But he could use this to his advantage. He could show Pansy how little he cared for Potter by giving him the biggest scare that he won't be able to sleep ever again (omg... I'm afraid of the things in my brains true backstory). If he won, then Potter would truly hate him. It was perfect! He would give Potter the biggest scare ever...

*Welcome my spooky bois, girls, ghouls, zombies and any other identities to the 1st spoopy time skip. As you can tell it's very scary! Also, have a sweet as its Halloween. NEXT DAY NOW*

Draco finalised his plans once more as he looked around the room of requirements. Where the hell would he get a gigantic fake dementor from? I guess his parents would have to sort that out and sort it out quickly. In his best handwriting, he scribbled out his list of expensive spooky things and rushed it to the owlery to be sent off.
"Potter won't know what's coming to him," He muttered, his mind filling with the thought of Potter scared. It filled his heart with glee! Draco rushed down the hall, smiling to himself, knowing he will win this year competition. I mean what's more impressive than scaring the golden boy?
"Malfoy, did you just say my name?" Harry said, snapping Draco from his thoughts. Draco rolled his eyes an turned on his heel.
"Why on earth would I put my mouth through that?" Something devilish flickered in Harrys eyes as a smirked adorned his pretty face. Deep down Draco longed to know what he was thinking.
"I'm sure your mouth has said worse," Harry said in what Draco thought was in a flirty manner. But why would Harry flirt with Draco? And why does Draco not mind the thought of that? Harry's comment lingered on his mind as he tried to figure out the context. Was it dirty? He wasn't insinuating what Draco thought he was insinuating... was he? Quickly, he shook the thought from his mind and set about working on his plan. OWLS revision (and thinking about harry) could wait until later.