~The talk of the house~

Draco POV:
"Fuck Potter, you're big!" I moaned as the brunette slowly eased into me. I felt my face squirm up in discomfort but also an intense rush of pleasure. His breath lingered on my skin, reminding me how painfully close we were but how real this really was. 
"Move," I grunted, needing to feel more than I was
already feeling. Slowly he moved, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body, causing both of us to groan and this unfamiliar feeling. "Fuck Potter harder." I spat through messy moans. 
"God Draco." He panted, "you're so tight." I brought up a hand and placed it in his dishevelled hair tugging on it slightly every time he thrust into me, causing him to groan. He went harder, faster, as the candles illuminated his glowing skin, showing me each twisted facial expression and silent moan that he produced. He was good at this, almost too good. Taking me towards the edge with no return each time he threw his hips forward. I was close, too close for my liking and my moans showed this. 
"Baby I'm close." I moaned causing him to smirk at me. He grabbed my erection and slowly stroked it, making me high off his touch. My moans were even messier
now, sounds that I've never heard from myself, noises that only he can make. 
"Fuck Draco you look beautiful right now." He moaned as he coordinated his thrusts with his hand. 
"Harry I'm gonna cum!" I moaned extremely close. 
"Cum for me baby." He groaned, sending me over the edge. 
"HA
RRY" I screamed as came all over his chest, sending him over the edge and cumming inside me. 
"Fuck that was amazing." He sighed as he led down next to me in... a ...drowsy... 
"Draco Draco! Wake up!"

I woke up in a sweaty mess to someone shouting outside my bed. 
"I'm awake." I spat to whoever it was. 
"Is Potter in there?" Blaise asked, followed by a few giggles. 
"No, what on earth are you on about!" I replied. 
"Well you woke us all up with you shouting...now was was it? Oh yeah, fuck Harry you're so big and harder Potter harder!" Blaise mimicked with a laugh. What was he on about...oh...OH. "I never took you for being gay Malfoy, especially not a bottom." He added. 
"Fuck off." I spat. 
"Happily as I'm sure you'll need time to recover from your dream. Breakfast has started so we'll see you later. Bye Potter." He added before leaving the room with the rest of the Slytherins. The only sounds now were the bubbling of the lake outside and me heavily breathing. My pyjamas were half torn off my body And covered in bodily fluids. 
"Gross," I muttered to myself. I got up, threw the pyjamas into my washing basket at the end of my bed and walked into the bathroom. I needed a shower, a cold one to get rid of all the disgusting thoughts and memories of my dreams. I'm not gay and even if I was, Potter would be my last choice. I got into my favourite stall to see a picture of the dreaded boy pinned against the wall. Very funny. Underneath, a note scrawled in Crabbes ugly writing read thought you'd need something to look at when you jerked off! :) I knew this wasn't something he'd usually do, he hasn't got enough brain cells to think of it! Zabini again. I threw the picture out of the stall, quickly washed, dressed and went down to breakfast.

I was last to enter the hall, leaving eyes to glare at me from their tables. I scowled back, especially at my own house, terrifying the younger members as they tried to figure out what they did. I didn't even bother to look at the Gryffindor table, knowing that would give Blaise something else to tease me about. I didn't like him coming for my position like this. Everyone knows that I'm the leader, the alpha of the house and no one tries to go against that. I needed to show him that he was as worthless as the others to me and doesn't stand up to my superiority. I sat at the end of the Slytherin table, ignoring the stares from my so-called 'friends'. I shot them my coldest, threatening death stare which made them go back to eating. I picked up an apple and bit into it angrily, staring ahead and not at those who were longing for a reaction. However, Potter was staring at me looking confused. Oh fucking fabulous, he's right in front of me. I shot him another one of my death stares which made him look down and then turn and whisper something to his friends. They both looked up and wearily looked my way, so I shot them death stares as well. Pansy came and sat next to me, I ignored her. 
"Look Draco, I'm sorry for this morning. I did try and stop him. Um, are you really-" 
"what's the first lesson?" I interrupted before she could ask me about my sexuality. 
"Um potions, we have double today." She replied awkwardly. 
"Okay." I said before getting up and leaving the hall.