~Pre- match~

A/n: this is set at the Gryffindor vs Slytherin party, the night before they have a big match and smut warning.
Draco POV:
I'd be lying if I said I was sober. I'd be lying if I wasn't drinking because I was confused. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly turned on by Harry Potter right now. Sitting there in the corner, hair all dishevelled, sipping his drink and occasionally biting his lip, it was killing me! 
"Fuck me," I whispered as I eyed the boy. 
"Draco your gay is visibly showing. Don't make me take that butterbeer away from you." Pansy whispered sharply. I rolled my eyes. 
"Look at him Pans, how is that even fucking fair! He's so fucking hot I don't get it, I literally want to go over there and fuck him so he can't play tomorrow." I growled. 
"First of all, shut the fuck up, you'd totally be the one getting fucked and look at Katie! I would gladly have a piece of that." Pansy sighed. We were acting hella gay. 
"Go talk to her then," I said causing her to stare at me like I'm crazy. 
"Only if you go talk to Potter." She replied. Yes, it would be weird, but everyone's so drunk that no one will even remember. 
"Fine. See you later, if I'm not too preoccupied." I said with a wink before walking over to Harry.

"Hello, Potter," I said smoothly as I poured a firewhisky.
"Malfoy." Harry sighed. I passed him the drink. He raised his eyebrows at me in suspicion. 
"You literally watched me pour it." I sighed as I held out the drink further. Reluctantly he took the drink, sniffed it, before taking a small sip. "See, won't kill ya," I said while swigging back my glass. 
"Ugh, that's the cheap stuff. Gross." I groaned while placing the glass down. 
"Hey! That's Gryffindors best!" He exclaimed. 
"I can tell," I replied. 
"Anyway Malfoy, why are you over here?" He asked me as he finished his drink. I grabbed the bottle and poured us another before replying. 
"Well Potter, I was curious to see where the weasel and his girlfriend granger is and why you're all alone," I said with a smirk. 
"Shut up Malfoy. Just because you're jealous Ron can actually get a girlfriend before you." Harry spat, causing me to laugh. Me, a girlfriend? Ha!
"Where's Longbottom, or that weird girl who sees things?" I asked. He glared at me, 
"Luna. And I don't know." He replied. 
"Oh what about your little girlfriend. The tiny weaselette!" I squealed. 
"I don't have a girlfriend." He growled with a glare. 
"Tragic," I replied. I scanned the room to see how Pansy was getting on with Katie. Finally, my eyes landed on them making out messily in the corner, great she's beating me.

Harry POV:
I sat next to Draco for what seemed like an hour, drinking back the bottle of firewhisky between us. Neither of us acknowledging each other, just him pouring it and me throwing it back. 
"I'm gonna destroy you tomorrow." He whispered in my ear, heightening my senses and making the hairs stand on my neck. "You won't be able to move for days." He growled. I could feel the blood rushing downwards and the leftover blood flushed my face ruby red. He chuckled in my ear. 
"Um excuse me- what." I squawked. Causing him to chuckle again. Whatever he was doing, was really turning me on. I didn't understand what he meant, was he going to fuck me tomorrow or kill me tomorrow? 
"Gryffindor won't even know what happened to their precious little seeker after I'm done with him." He purred, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel his hot breath on me and could smell the alcohol lingering on his breath mixed in with his sultry cologne. 
"I uh..." I stuttered, not really sure how to form words or answer him right now. 
"That's right Potter, you're gonna feel pain and many other things." He added. Pain from what? And what other things? "You won't be able to catch it before me this time. The only thing you'll be catching is hexes from me." He finished. Oh, Quidditch. He stared at me with his cold, dark grey eyes as he slowly took a sip of his drink. I averted my eyes away from him, I couldn't stand the look of him anymore. He was slowly killing me and he knew it. Dressed up in his all crisp shirt, black tie, black velvet blazer with tight skinny jeans that made his arse look holy. He got close again. "Actually Potter, no I won't destroy you." He said. "You're gonna destroy me." He added before getting up and leaving. I followed him like I was in a trance. Like he had control over my body.