~The Makeover~

A/n: So I've been binge watching Queer eye (aka the best show ever) and came up with this so enjoy!

Harry Pov:
I walked into the set, ignoring the many hellos I was receiving from the crew. I never wanted to do this show, it made me seem rich and pretentious, not what I wanted to do but my agent convinced me. I'm currently one of the stars of a makeover show called A pinch of magic. I go to people that need help and do all I can to help them with the aid of Ron and Hermione. I'm apparently in charge of style, Hermione the house, Ron cooking and all of us help with lifestyle. We thought the show would be a good thing, helping those in situations we were in not too long ago and ones we saw around us all the time. It was perfect for us, but we were blinded by the light of the industry. It was all controlled and even staged. Of course, we still help people, but it just doesn't feel right.

"Hey," Ron said as he plopped down next to me in the makeup chair. "Do you know who we have today?" He asked.
"Apparently a boy that went to Hogwarts with us," Hermione said as she came in holding coffee for the both of them. She was the only one who saw the show as a positive thing in the long run. We were still helping people at the end of the day.

*Hi its time for us to take a break and have a word from our sponsors. Time skips to a couple hours ahead are good. Hi, I'm deathofmyemotions and I approve this message!*

"3, 2,1 and action!" The producer shouted as we quickly strapped ourselves into the jeep and got on our game faces. Time to act like superhero Harry for a couple hours.
"So Mr Potter, who have we got today?" Hermione asked in a super chipper voice.
"So we have... drum roll please." Ron flicked his wand and little-animated drummers filled the air as I opened the email on my phone. "Thank you Ron. Today we have... merlins beard." I said having to stop mid-sentence. I couldn't believe my eyes! Of course the producers picked him, it would make perfect Tv. But how could he have hit such a low?
"Merlin's beard... What would 'mione and I do for that? Definitely sounds like a job for you." Ron said, trying to twist a joke out of my fuck up.
"CUT!" The producer shouted, obviously mad at me. "Harry, love the raw emotions and the dramatic stops but if we could maybe retake it and not pause for so long as we only have 45 minutes per episode." He said into my earpiece angrily. Okay, take two. I took a deep breath and tried to forget all that i just saw. "Action!"
"Right Potter (I flinched at this nickname), who we helping today?" Ron asked from the back seat.
"Today, my amigos, we have an old school friend of ours, nominated by their roommate/ best friend," I said shakily, hoping it'll be good enough. Hermione squealed,
"Whats their name?"
"Draco Malfoy." The look on Rons and Hermione's face was Tv gold and I could hear the happiness in the producers through my earpiece.
"No way." Hermione said in shock.
"Yes, way. Ladies and Gents, we are about to see Draco Malfoy for the first time in 5 years."

We pulled up outside of a block of apartments to see a tall, slender woman dressed incredibly.
"Is that Pansy Parkinson?" Hermione asked.
"She still has the same haircut." Ron acknowledged something we were all thinking. Wonder if the same applied for Draco Malfoy? What happened to the strong, rich, porcelain, beautiful, handsome, hot Draco I knew and hated?
"One thing we gotta remember is to be kind. However much of a pompous prick he was to us, he needs our help and we won't get anywhere through hatred." I reminded them, but mostly myself.

"Right so you're the one who nominated Draco, can you tell us why?" The producer said before starting to roll. We sat to the side, trying to process our emotions over meeting Draco again after so long. However, I wanted to ignore my emotions and listen to what could have made the Draco I knew turn so desperate.
"Since Draco was pardoned from involvement in the war he's lost a lot. Both of his parents have been locked up in Azkaban, other family members hate him and other wizards dont trust him due to his name. He spends a lot of time working and his free time hidden in his room, never going out and meeting the man of his dreams. I'm worried that if he isn't saved, something will happen." She explained, pleasing the producers with her dramatic, well-spoken speech.
"That was amazing, now let's go up and meet him." The producer gushed. She looked pleased with herself and sent a smirk our way.