Chapter 23

Hey guys midnight here! Finally here is the chapter you guys are all waiting for 2 or was it 1 let me check... ok 1...2... OH! 4 and a half months for this! Again sorry for making this hiatus long but anyways it has ended.

ANYWAYS! enjoy this chapter~
——————————————————
Your POV

"Hmmmmm.... All right... All right!" she said as she points her finger to yang "Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!" She shouted as Yang thrusts her elbow down as she balls her fist "Bring it on!" She said.

"Then i deploy... the atlesian air fleet!" Ruby said as she slaps her card down on the table while Yang feigns a look of shock.

"Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!" She said while making noises like airplanes flying and bombing as she makes a bird with her hands "You fiend!" Yang said Feigning indignance as she points at Ruby who is ducking at one end of the table.

"And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn" she said as she peak up then gives a look of surprised yang laughs arrogantly.

"Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card" Yang said as she raises a card while ruby is visibly disturbed "Giant Nevermore!" she said as she slams her card into the table "And if I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!" She said as ruby points at her.

"And if you roll a six or below, The nevermore will turn on your own forces!" Ruby yelled as yang smirked "That's just a chance i'm willing to take!" She as The two glare at each other.

"Hey (Y/N) who do you think will win?" Nora said as i looked at them "No one because i think they're gonna get in trouble from the librarian before there will be a winner" I said as she pouted "Hmmp... You don't have to be a party pooper..." She said as i shrug from her comment.

"What? I'm just saying the truth there missy" I said as she cross her arms "Come on nora..." I said as she sighed "Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged" Ruby said as she clenches her fist "Not until I draw my rewards! Which are double this round thanks to the Mistral Trade Route!" She said sticking out her tongue at ruby as she crosses her arms and looks away "Bah!" She said as yang smirks "Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of wind path?" She said "Bah! Bah, I say!" Ruby said as yang rubs her chin.

"I say, it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!" She said as she took two random cards out of ruby's hand which both of them are important to her.

"Have you no heart?" She questions yang collapsing on the table as she groans.

 "Well, Weiss, it's your turn" yang said as weiss looks at them confused "I have... absolutely no idea what's going on" She said as yang slides beside her and puts her hand into her shoulder.

"Look, it's easy! You're playing as Vacuo which means that all Vacuo-based cards come with a bonus" Yang said as she pats weiss' back "Well that's dumb" She said as yang looks through Weiss' cards "See, you've got Sandstorm, Desert Scavenge... Oh, oh!" yang said pulling up a card as she shows it to weiss.

"Resourceful Raider! See, now you can take Ruby's discarded Air Fleet-" yang was cut off by ruby as she cried"Nooo!" She said as she pound her fist into the table.

"and put it in your hand!" yang continued as she gave it to weiss "Okay" She said suspicious about yang.

"And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance against Natural-based hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom!" she said as she points her finger to weiss.