Chapter 15

Hi guys Midnight here whew i think this book will reach a 100 or so chapters.. maybe...

ANYWAYS! enjoy this chapter~
——————————————————
Your POV

I decided to switch places with my clone before the ursa major attacks.

after i switch places i saw Cardin rooted to the spot when the Grimm swings its claws and knocks him sideways, revealing Jaune cowering behind him.

The Ursa continues to sniff, uninterested in Jaune and following its nose to Cardin. He watches at it towers over Cardin, who gets his wits and pulls out his only for the monster to swipe it away to Jaune's feet. He looks conflicted, wondering whether to fight or run away while Cardin's teammates 'Heroically' flee.

*Meanwhile with Clone (Y/N)* (Meanwhile in buzzfeed)

Your clone's POV

A roar was heard as Team RWBY and the rest of Team JNPR and RJSJ heard it and looked at the direction"Did you guys hear that?" ruby said as i heard people screaming to see the rest of Team CRDL are seen running the other way from the roar through the other students.

"Ursa! Ursa!" Russel said as he looks back and accidentally bumps on yang  "What?!" yang said as she pull him by his shirt "Where?" he said as he points at the direction "Back there! It's got Cardin!" russel as pyrrha drops her jar of red sap "Jaune!" she said"Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!" ruby said as everyone go to the direction while The rest of Team CRDL continued to run away while yang and blake go to inform professor goodwitch.

I calmly walk to the direction as pyrrha looks at me "Why are you walking Jaune is in danger!" she yells at me as i began to smirk "Don't worry jaune got this" after i said it I poof away leaving her breathless but continue to go to jaune and cardin.

Your POV

Cardin is attempting to run from the following Ursa, but it leaps over its prey and claws him away. He tries to get up and crawl away "Crap, crap, crap!" he said as you look at him.

"Oh, no!" pyrrha said as you look at them as they reach the hilltop, They watch as the Ursa leans over the helpless victim, raising its paw and swiping it down... only  to be blocked by Jaune's shield, He struggles to defend a stunned Cardin from its attempts to lean on him, Weiss then lifts her rapier as she prepares to go help.

"Don't help him" i said as she looks at me shocked "Why! jaune is in danger and you told us to don't help him!" Pyrrha yells angrily "Let jaune do this, i know he can" i said as Jaune takes the shield out from the Ursa's paw and slashes at its stomach, causing it to lash out and try to crush him.

He rolls out of the way and jumps over its swipe at his feet, but he is unprepared for when it launches a claw at him in midair. He lands far away, yet is immediately back on his feet and passing Cardin as he charges again. 

The Ursa knocks Jaune behind it when he tries for a leaping attack, The Ursa then claw his shield, jaune deflects it but his shield gets flied off, The ursa then use it's claw again to swipe jaune away.

i made a clone and ordered it to intervene for a sec he saluted and blocked the ursa's claw, the ursa major's claw broke the through the clone's defense and got dispelled "NOW!" I yelled as jaune lunges at the ursa.

the ursa then swipes jaune as he got hit and be stunned for a moment, and he looks at the Scroll in his shield to find out that his Aura level is in the red. He grows angry again and starts to run at the Ursa as it also begins to dash towards him.

As they are just about to clash in slow-motion, Pyrrha sees that Jaune has left himself completely open to the Ursa's attack, and lifts her hand out to him, gathering dark red energy in her arm. Just as the Ursa is about to hit him, the glow surrounds Jaune's shield and makes it lift up to block the swipe.

Jaune uses the surprise defensive move to lean on the ground, push his shield back up, and swing his blade right through the Ursa's neck. The head falls to the ground as the body slams onto the ground.  

Cardin, still covered in sap, looks up at Jaune as his savior offers a hand. Cardin smiles as he takes it and is lifted back up on his feet "Holy crap Jaune!" cardin said shocked "Don't ever mess with my team - my friends - and Reaper ever again." Jaune stares Cardin dead in the eye "Got it?" jaune threathens Cardin as he nods ferociously.

Jaune then walks up to me as i chuckled "Thanks for helping me reaper, i owe you one and..." jaune stops for a minute as he smiled "Thanks for also saving me from being torn apart from that ursa" he said as i pat him in the shoulders

"No problem" I said as all of us go to professor goodwitch.

*Later that night*

3rd Person POV

on top of the dorm building, a uniformed Jaune stands on the edge and looks into the distance at the green lights of Beacon.

"No Cardin tonight?" pyrrha said as she goes to his side "I thought you two were best buds?"she said as jaune turns to her "Pyrrha... I'm sorry. I was a jerk! You were only trying to be nice, and... I had all this stupid macho stuff in my head-"

"Jaune! It's okay!" Pyrrha said as they both smiled "Your team really misses their leader, you know." She said as she began to walk to the exit "You should come down! Ren made pancakes! No syrup, though - you can thank Nora for that!"

"Wait!" Jaune yelled as Pyrrha turns around, and Jaune looks sheepish "I know I don't deserve it after all that happened, but... would you still be willing to help me... to help me become a better fighter?" jaune said as pyrrha smirks but turns into a smile.

Pyrrha turns around so a worried Jaune won't see her satisfied smile. She goes up to Jaune and suddenly pushes her leader to the ground "Hey!" Jaune whined as pyrrha standing over him with her arms on her hips and an evaluating tone.

"Your stance is all wrong. You need to be wider and lower to the ground" she offers him her hand, which he graciously accepts, and they continue to hold on to and grin at each other "Let's try that again" they said as they practice fighting unknowingly that your also there watching them.

"I guess they're having fun out there" you said as you chuckled and turn around "I should go back to my dorm" you said as you go to the exit.

before you left you look at them one last time and smiled.
——————————————————
Hey guys ayato A.K.A midnight114 here I hope you enjoy this chapter...

ANYWAYS! see you guys later.

BAH BYE!!