Chapter 7

Hey guys Midnight here and wow 2 chapters in one day and also remember in the last chapter that I will publish it tonight well... In my country it is night time after i finish this chapter so anyways enjoy~
——————————————————
*Beacon cliff*

3rd POV

You and everyone are getting ready for the initiation "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest" ozpin said.

"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today" Glynda said as ruby looks at her confused.

"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well" Ozpin said as he sees people groaning.

Then he smirks "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years" he said as people starting to panic Especially (Y/N).

'oh no if i made eye contact to ruby or yang i'm doomed' (Y/N) mentally said panicked as he rewatch his past in his mind.

"After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die" he said as jaune laughs nervously then gulps slowly.

"You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will reguard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?" he said as he saw no one raising.

"Umm S-sir?" jaune said as he raise his hand "Good!, Now everyone Take your position" he said as he didn't see jaune raising his hands.

Everyone started to pose except you well you put your hands on your pocket and wait.

"Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question." he said as ozpin looks at jaune "So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?" jaune said as he didn't see that there's a springboard on the tiles as weiss is the first one to be launched.

"No. You will be falling" ozpin said as jaune still haven't notice that more students are being launched "Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?" he questioned ozpin again

 "No. You will be using your own 'landing strategy'" ozpin said as jaune is getting more confused "Uh-huh... Yeah" Jaune said confused.

Yang then winked at ruby then puts on a pair on sunglasses then flies off then ruby fliess off second after her.

"So, what exactly is a landing StrategyYYY!!" he said as he got launched while you facepalmed.

"good luck (Y/N)" ozpin said to you as you saluted to him "Thanks but... i don't need luck" after you said it the tiles rises up launching you as ozpin looks at you and the other students flies of as he sips his cup of unlimited coffee.

Your POV

While you falling you see Jaune looking at you surprised "HOW ARE YOU CALM!!" He yelled at you as you looked at him and raise your shoulders.

then you looked at the ground and see as you neared at the tree.

You then grab the branch on the tree then you flip and landed on the dirt making a small crater as you see others land.

you then speed off trying to find a relic then you see synthia gonna land on you.

you then jump super high catching synthia as you land "t-thanks R-reaper" she said to you as you see her blushing "no problem" you said to her "i guess were partners now" she said as you nod to her.

"yea i guess we are... Anyways let's find a relic" you said to her but before you and snythia started running you saw 4 ursas and and 2 Alpha Beowolves "let's do this" you said as she nods.

(warning: bad fight scene coming in your way)

synthia started fightin the 4 ursas while you activate your hidden blades and teleported to one of the alpha Beowolves and you shove your hiddens blades into it's skull making the beowolf scream in pain then dies.

then you teleport in front of the other alpha (i'll start calling the alpha beowolf alpha now) and kick it in the gut HARD making the alpha skid 10 feet far.

you then look at synthia to see that she's on the last ursa then you look back at the alpha to see that it's charging at you.

you then took out your scythe turning it into a gun then shoot it at the alpha 1 bullet in each shoulder then to then head three times killing it.

then you look at synthia again to see that she's finished the last ursa making the fight finish.

*moments later*

you saw a cave and decided to go there to see if there's any relics inside "Hey synthia let's go inside this cave maybe there's relics inside" you said to synthia as she freezes "a-are you s-sure maybe there no relics i-inside hehe..." she said as she nervously Laugh.

You then smirk "synthia are you scared of the dark" you said as you look at her.

"What no i-i'm not scared pssh" she said flustered "so you are sacred of the dark" you said "fine I am scared of the dark" she admitted.

"Good thing my semblance is fire so that we can see" you said to her as she sighed in relief.

"Ok let's g-" before you finished your sentence someone flies into you and hits you.

You and the guy flies into a tree "OH SHIT!! I'm sorry!" He apologized to you and synthia as you and the guy stand up.

"It's ok what happened anyway?" You said to the brunette haired male "well this idiot tried to 'tame' a boarbatusk by riding it and calling it porky then the boarbatusk flunged him I guess into you sorry again" he said to you as you nod "it's ok" you said to him.

"Anyway my name is john angel and this idiot over there is Jonathan sparks" he said as John glared at him "HEY!!" He said irritated.

You chuckled "wanna come with us we gonna go to the cave to see if there's any relics there" you said to them.

"Sure/why not" Jonathan and john said as they nodded at you "ok then let's go" you said as you, synthia, jonathan and john go inside the cave.

~time skip by chibi jonathan and chibi (Y/N) joking while chibi john facepalmed~

'Jeez this cave is big' you mentally said tired as the four of you keep walking looking around for relics "are we there yet" Jonathan said as john has a tick mark.

"For the last time we are not there yet" john said irritated as you and synthia widen you eyes "uhh... can you Guys keep quiet" synthia said as they look at synthia then in front of them in shock.

What you and the others saw is a massacre many grimms dead and in front of you is 2 relics "hey guys look there's the relic" you said as they look at you.

"HELL YEAH FINALLY!!" Jonathan said as john bonk him in the head "ow!" He said as you and synthia looked at them amused.

you then turn around and saw 3 taijitues "uhh guys we got company" you said as you, synthia, john and Jonathan ready up.

"You three take care of the 2 taijitu I take care of this one" you said as they nod.

you shoot fireballs that sticks and never fades in the ceiling so that you and the others can see.

"LET'S DO THIS!" you said as you, john, synthia and Jonathan charges at the 3 taijitues.
——————————————————
Hi guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and also quick message i'm currently making another RWBY harem book and this time a female one and the harem are male characters from RWBY...

ANYWAYS see you guys later

BAH BYE!!