Chapter 10

Hi guys Midnight here i'm back from Vacation(A school named hell) and I hope this chapter will satisfy your hunger of reading enjoy~
——————————————————
Your POV

You then activate your scythe and did a fighting stance "COME AT ME!!" You yelled at the creep as it roared and charges at you.

the creep then jumped and tried to lunged at you but you slide under the creep and hit him in the leg with your scythe causing the creep to be limped for a moment then it swings it tail at you cause you to rolled out of it's way then you turn your scythe into a pistol as you shoots it.

the creep deflects your bullets with it's tail but some got into the creep's body as it roared in pain then you made a clone and ordered him to distract the creep as you get ready to charge.

as the clone dodges the creep's attack making the creep distracted as you charged at the creep with your hidden blades activated and your scythe sheathed.

You jumped at the creep with it's back at you and landed at the creep's head as the clone dispelled and the creep realized that's your the real one as it tried to get you off of it.

The creep's tail then whips to you as your hit it with your hidden blade causing it to cut in half.

you raised your blade at the creep's head then with all your strength stabs in the skull making the creep fall flat in the floor dead as you landed.

"Wow That's some excellent work young man your are definitely a Huntsman-In-Training" Professor port said as he clapped "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!" He said.

You saw Weiss glared at ruby then walked hurriedly in the exit "Sheesh, what's with her?" Jaune said as you see ruby chasing weiss. you decided to follow them.

Ruby managed to catch up to Weiss as you hide behind a wall "Weiss" she said as Weiss stops walking.

"What!" Weiss said as she turned around "What's wrong with you? Why are you being-?" Ruby was cut off.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be a leader, and all you've been so far is a nuisance!" Weiss yelled at her.

"What did I do?" Ruby scoffs "That's just it - you've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child, and you've only continued to do so!" She yelled as ruby is hurt by her words.

"Weiss, where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk about 'working together'? I thought you believed in acting as a team" Ruby said as confused.

"Not a team led by you. I've studied and trained. And quite frankly, I deserve better." She said as she turned her back at her.

"Ozpin made a mistake" she said as she walked away while ruby looked dejected.

Then you saw ozpin walked up and stand right behind ruby "Hmm... Now that didn't seem to go very well." He said as ruby looked at him.

'I should go talk to weiss' you mentally said as you saw her going to the rooftop.

You teleported there just in time to see weiss finished walking up the stairs to the rooftop.

"You know weiss that's wasn't nice" you said as she looked at you "I should have been have been the leader of team RWBY" she said.

"That's just ridiculous" you said as she looked in shock "Excuse me!" She said offended.

"I know ozpin made mistakes but made ruby a leader is not one of them" you said seriously "So you would just blindly accept his decision even after seeing how exceptional I am?" She said angrily.

"I did not Blindly accept it I WILLINGLY accepted his decision... You know your intelligence and combat skills are great and all but..." You stopped for a sec.

"Your attitude what Took it away" you said seriously "How dare You!" She yelled at you.

" I see a girl before me who has spent her entire life getting exactly what she wanted" you said as weiss have a tick mark is her head.

"That's not remotely true!" She said as she crossed her arms looking defiant but she saw your gaze and reluctantly relents "Well... Not completely true" she said.

she finally calm down and looked at you again "Do you really believe that acting in such a manner would cause those in power to reconsider their decision?" You said as she began to reconsider.

"So instead of fretting about not being a leader try to help YOUR leader and try to become the best person or teammate to ruby and the rest of team RWBY" you said as Weiss smiles a little at the words of wisdom.

"Thank you reaper" she said as she smiled at you "your welcome" you said as you and weiss part ways.

You then looked behind to see ruby at the rooftop and weiss smiling a bit then you reached the rooftop exit and began to descend.

*Time skip by Chibi (Y/N) randomly teleporting around while making poses*

3rd person POV

The full moon shines over the green lights of Beacon, and in the room of Team RWBY, the door opens and Weiss' shadow is seen against the hall's light.

Blake is sleeping under the covers, Yang is spread out on her bed and snoring, and when Weiss lifts the blanket of Ruby's tent, she finds the occupant with her head resting on notes, a pencil in her hand, and open books all around her.

Weiss looking amazed at Ruby's determination, she then cleared her throat and gently shakes the other girl awake, who takes a second to regain consciousness and start flailing in surprise.

"Weiss! I-I was studying, and then I fell asleep! I'm sorr-" ruby was cut of by weiss putting her hand on ruby's mouth and puts her finger on her own so ruby would know the need of lowering her voice.

Weiss then looked near ruby's pillow and saw a empty coffee mug then she lowered her hand on ruby's mouth "how do you take your coffee?" Weiss asked ruby.

"I... I don-" ruby was cut again "Just answer the question!" Weiss said getting irritated.

"Uhh... Cream and five sugars!" She said as weiss sighs "Don't move" she said as she left for a moment and comes back with a Now coffee filled cup.

"Here" she said as she gave ruby the coffee "umm... Thanks weiss" she said as weiss smiled.

Weiss then look apologetic"Ruby, I think you have what it takes to be a good leader" weiss said as ruby smiles appreciatively.

"Just know that I am going to be the best teammate you'll ever have!" Weiss said as they both shared a smile "Anyways good luck studying!" She said as she left ruby's bed but before that.

"That's wrong by the way" she said as she points at one of ruby's notes and began to go to the exit.

Then she stops and stand at the door with her hand on the door knob "and ruby?" She said "Hmm?" She answered to weiss' question.

"I always wanted bunk beds as kids" weiss said as she smiled and left then ruby grinned and continued on her studies.

While weiss is wandering around she began to think.

'Thanks reaper for the advise and help' weiss mentally said as she smiled again 'I wondered what you look like?' She mentally said as she began to smirk.
——————————————————
Hey guys ayato A.K.A midnight here I hope you enjoy it and also I'm not sure if I can publish the next chapter tomorrow because I have Saturdays classes (damn school with 6 Saturday classes)...

ANYWAYS see you guys later.

BAH BYE!!