Chapter 4

Hi guys quick question what else do you want me to add in the harem that I didn't mention? Comment down below.
——————————————————
*2 days later*

Your POV

Your inside a bullhead with random people so you put on some earphones and listen to some music.

You see someone looking at you and going to you.

You take off your earphones and look at the window "hey scary mask guy" someone called you.

"Hmm" you looked at her "what's your name mines synthia" she said to you "just call me reaper" you said to her.

She then pouted "I know that's not your real name now come on tell me" she begged as you are getting annoyed with it.

"Fine fine I'll tell you" you said to you as she smiled "ya-" you cut her off "later" you said as you smirk under your mask "aww fine" she said sadly.

Synthia's POV

'Can't wait to know he's real name but I also want to see what he looks like' I mentally said in my head

'That's now my new goal... To see his face hehehe... I wonder what he looks like' I mentally said as I smirk devilishly.

"Why are you smirking?" Reaper said to me as I look at him "oh nothing... Hehehe" I said to him as I chuckled.

Your POV

"Attention everyone the bullhead is now landing I repeat the bullhead is now landing" the pilot said to us in the speaker.

I looked at the window "wow beacon academy is so huge" I said to myself as I widen my eyes "I know right" synthia agrees.

(This is what beacon academy looks like to those who don't know)

After The bullhead lands you and synthia exit and go to the entrance of beacon academy.

Someone bumps on you and you were about to yell at him but before that he pukes on the trash can.

You decided to help him "you go ahead synthia" you said to her "ok see you later reaper" she said as she leaves after that you go to him "you alright dude?" You said to him "y-yea I'm alri- wait BWAA!!" he pukes again "there there puke it all out" you said to him patting him in the back.

After he's done puking he looks at you "thanks uhh..." "Reaper call me reaper" you said to him "ok thanks reaper" he thanks you "don't mention it vomit-boy" you said to him as you snickered.

"Hey! Motion sickness are common this days ya know" he pouts "fine fine vomit boy" you said to him but before he yells at you there was an explosion.

"What was that!?!" He yelled as he looks at you "I don't know but let's go and look-" he cuts you off "Jaune" he said to you "ok jaune anyways let's go!" You said to him "ok!" He said to you as you and Jayne run off to where the explosion was.

You and jaune reached to the source of the explosion "YOU COMPLETE DOLT!"she yells at ruby "and also what are you even doing here? aren't you a little young to at be attending beacon?" She said to ruby.

"Well i" she cuts ruby off "it's not just your ordinary combat school you know, this isn't just sparring and practice you know" she yelled at her "were here to fight monsters so... Watch where your going" she said to ruby.

"I said I was sorry, princes-" ruby gets cut off by a girl with a bow on her head "it's heiress actually" she said as she goes nearer "weiss schnee, heiress to the schnee dust company, one of the largest energy propellant in the world" she said while holding a fire dust vial.

"finally some recognition" she said as she smirks "also the same company imfamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners" she said as weiss glares at the bow-girl.

"what- how dare- the nerve of UGH!' she then took the fire dust vial and leaves while ruby snickered "I promise i'll make this up for you!" she said then sighed "i guess i'm not the only one having a rough first day here" she said as she looks at the ground.

"So what-" she pauses as she sees the bow-girl leaves 'well time to make my leave' you mentally said to myself but before i could leave "Hey i remember you!!" she said looking at me.

"damn it" you whisper "uhh i gotta go!" you said as you run off "HEY!" she yells at you then fell on her knee.

while your walking you see synthia waving at you "HEY Reaper!!" she yells at you as you sighed and go to her "hey did you heard that explosion earlier?" she said to you questioningly "yea i obviously heard it" you said to her while you and synthia were walking.

she then stops and looks at you devilishly again "why are you looking at me like that?" you said to her "can you tell me your real name now" she said to you 'i was hoping she would forget it' you mentally said to yourself sadly.

"fine but promise me you wont say my name when we are in public" you said to her "why?" she said questioningly "i don't wanna talk about it" you said grimly "fine i won't" she said as you sighed in relief.

you then looked at her "well my name is (Y/N)" you said to her " i thought your name was gonna be embarrassing" she said as she fake laugh "no it's not" you glared at her "fine, fine sorry" she said as you smiled inside your mask "good" you said as you and synthia continued walking.
——————————————————
Hey guys ayato A.K.A Midnight here I hope you enjoy this chapter also quick question.

Should I add synthia to the harem?

Comment again below if it's a Yes or no... ANYWAYS see you guys later

BAH BYE!!